Baby im serious

Kiaras pov:

Eli and demetri were going to try karate today.
To say i was terrified was an understatement.

Miguel and i pulled up to the dojo to see a shit ton of kids out there. I got out of my car and Miguel followed as we approached Demi and Eli.

"Hey boys" "hey kia" they both said. Miguel went to find and talk to my dad as I warned Eli and demetri about him.

"Look guys, he can be a little bit of a jerk. And in advance I'm sorry if he hurts your feelings in any way."

"Kiara we've dealt with bullies our whole lives, we could survive another" demetri said and walked away.

"Eli, baby I'm serious, hes fucking mean and i just don't want you to get your feelings hurt." "Kiara, ill be fine" i smile at him and lean in to kiss him but he pulls away.
"Right sorry I forgot" for some reason Eli wasn't comfortable with anyone knowing we were together.

I walked in the dojo and into the office since it really wasn't necessary for me to even train.

"Forward strike!"
I heard a whole bunch of yells but didnt pay attention until i heard the one thing i feared.

"Hey lip"

OH....SHIT....

Demetri tried to defend eli as i watched from the door with my head hung. In the end, demetri ended up hurt.
________________________________

Miguel was currently trying to convince demetri to change his mind about karate.
"THAT! Thats hooker talk! Besides i don't need karate when i have you" demetri said.

Eli and I walked in silence down the hall behind the other boys. He's been acting weird since yesterday.
________________________________

After school eli, miguel and i went to the dojo. As we sat in the car miguel started to ask questions.

"Are you guys okay?"
"Yea migs were okay" i think
"Alright, tell me the truth. Are you two together?!"
I jerked the car and looked at eli who looked at me and looked back down at his hands.
"I KNEW IT!! Why didnt you say anything?"
"Eli- hes not comfortable with people knowing"
"Oh okay well don't worry my lips are SEALED" it feels good that someone other then us knows.

We pulled up to the dojo and walked in. I went straight to the office

"Okay everybody fall in. Where is everyone?" My dad asked
"Crater face? Nose ring? Slingshot?"
"They quit sensei"
"Are you serious?" Everyone stood quite
" i mean good, that was a test, i wanted to see who the quitters are, not you guys, your in it to win it, right you could be at home playing on your i computers, playing your video games, eating candy,instead your here, doing pushups and learning how to fight" it was quite for a while until i heard something I really wish i didn't.

"Lip. Look even lips tougher than those guys" i watched through the glass as Elis head sprung up

"He's no quitter" i looked down  "could you please not call me that" and when he said that i sprung out of my seat and watched from the door.

"Excuse me what?" "I-i said could you please not call me that" "um ill warm em up sensei"
"No no no, lips got something he wants to say, sorry speak up a little lip or is your tongue messed up to? Are you one of those challenged kids?" " well, the doctor said i could be on the spectrum" "i don't know what that is, but get off it pronto, alright. If you don't want me to call you lip then don't have a weird lip. Cant you get surgery for that?" "I was born with a cleft lip, this is the scar from the surgery" "you mean it was worse before?! Or did the doctor just screw up, cuz if this is the after photo then that sucks man you should sue" "can we just please change the topic?" "You don't think i want to?! Its tough when its right in front of me. If you wanna be something other then a nerd with a scar on his lip. Then you gotta flip the script okay. Like get a face tattoo or gauge your eye out!" "Hey woahhh stop it that's enough" i said.