Cobra queen

"Ready? AITS!" Kyler and I circled each other around the mat. I was provoking him to see if I could catch his weakness when I noticed that his feet weren't planted.

I head-butted him and tripped him to the floor but he caught on and hooked himself onto my leg, bringing me down with him. He got on top of me but I kneed him in the groin and when he landed on his stomach next to me I pinned him and pulled one of his arms towards the other and twisted it.

"Let go, Kiara."

All I could think of is the pain Eli endured because of him.

"Let go!"

Eli would have never joined cobra kai if it wasn't for him.

"Let go your gonna break his arm!"

"Get off me you bitch!"

The only thing my body was allowing me to do was to add more pressure so I did. His arm was almost touching the other and he was screaming.

I felt someone pull me off and into the other room.

"What the hell was that?!" Robby asked but all I could do was stare at Kyler and the fear on Kenny's face

"Kiara! I'm talking to you." "Nothing- I just got carried away."

"Don't you have school?" "Yeah um, I should probably change and go." He let me go and I went into the bathroom to reapply deodorant and get changed for school.

I put on black jeans, a black long sleeve with a tie-dye Metallica shirt on top, and black vans and left.

I need to go to therapy soon.
_________________________________________

Elis pov:

Damn it! Where are those little shits?

                           Bert
Eli:
Where are you guys? What happened to five minutes?

Bert:
Nate and I had to go to the bathroom in the east wing.

Eli:
I'm coming

I put my phone in my pocket and walk over when I smelt it That oh so familiar sweet scent, starflowers, and sugared tangelo. It was the into the stars perfume. Her signature scent. I smiled at her in the hall but she gave me a panicked look and walked off.

I entered the bathroom to see a little boy about to hit Nate and bert. I grabbed him pinned him against the wall and saw the snake on his shirt

Fucking cobra

"Thinking about striking first, huh?" "I-" "yeah. Word of advice, kid. Get out of cobra lai while you still can. cause they're about to go down. And it's not gonna be pretty. You look like a decent kid, don't end up like Kiara." I released his shirt and walked out with Nate and burt behind me.

"Weako, I think he's gonna cry." I rolled my eyes as they laughed, assholes.
_________________________________________

Kiaras pov:

I went to Moon's house for a bit after school to have some hemp smoothies with Yasmine.

"So I've been trying this new recipe with kale! Who wants to try it?" Moon asked as Yasmine and I sat on her kitchen counter. I made a disgusted face and looked at Yasmine to see if she would do it.

We left off on a pretty bad spot but were slowly becoming the Friends we once were.

"Fine, when we're old and you bitches are wrinkly but I look 20 don't come crying to me." "Bitch, you can keep your kale ill just get botox or something." "Same." We all laughed and talked about school.

"Soooo, a certain boyfriend of mine has a friend who might have a crush on you." Yasmine smiled at me and nudged my shoulder.

"You can tell him that I'm not interested, especially not in any of his dorky friends."
"Besides, aren't like still with Doug?" "Oh god no, it's been weeks! He was just suck a dip shit."

"Worse than Marcus?" "No ones worse than Marcus." We all laughed and I finished up my smoothie before bidding my goodbyes and leaving to karate

Yayyy

Note the sarcasm.

I drove to reseda and barely made it on time. I parked my car and jumped in the backseat took my Pants and shirts off and threw my gi on.

My phone started to buzz in the front seat and I reached for it and left the car. It was Robby. I dismissed the message and went into the dojo.

"There you are! Your late......again!" "In case you forgot, I have school, and Freinds, and a life." I rolled my eyes and went and put my phone on the table in the corner and started to stretch with tory.

"My boy Rory, got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old school something called blood sport?" "Oh god."

"I know that movie, our dad left an old VHS at our place. For a while, it was the only evidence I had that he existed, At least until they let me meet Kiara." "Let's not live in the past," I said while bending backward to get my spine to pop.

"Well, I heard it's pretty dope. So if you guys are in, let's do this." "I don't remember being asked if I wanted to go." I gave Kyler a questioning look.

"Well, do you want to?" "No." "Depends on how late I have to work tonight. My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guys a total creep." "You got a new job?" I asked, "where?" Robby asked. Why does he care?

"It's none of your business." "Okay well, Kiara you're going to that movie even if I have to drag you by your hair," Robby said in a jokingly tone.

"Haha, aren't you funny." He smiled at my sarcasm as i stood up correctly and saw Kenny walk in.

"Look who made it. Whats up?" He had a weird look on his face, fear?

"I was at the high school yesterday, and these older kids started messing with me. This one guy told me I should quit cobra kai." "Who was he?" Robby asked the 13 year old.

"I don't know. He had this red spikey hair." Shit!

"We still owe that judas some payback." "Hell yeah."

"He even brought up kiara." "What? What did he say?" Robby asked looking at me and back to Kenny.

"He said i looked like a decent kid and that I should leave before i end up like Kiara." He said that? I couldn't help but feel my heart break.

"We're definitely gonna get him." Tory said before walking off to fall in line and so did everyone else accept me and robby.

"Are you messing with him, again?" "What no, you know i would never." "Do i? Because you've been acting suspiciously lately Kiara. I cant help you if your lying to me because if you are, well, lets just say your gonna have an even bigger target on your back than he does." Robby looked me in the eye and walked away.

I let out a deep breath and followed him
To the front.

Long live the cobra queen, but maybe she'll end up like Marie Antoinette.