Deuces bitches!

A/n: guysss I absolutely LOVE this episode 😩

Kiara pov:
I woke up with one thing on my mind.

Find out what the hell is gong on with eli.

I plugged my headphones in and listened to back in black my acdc while working out.

I did 3 sets of 20 crunches.
50 knuckle pushups.
100 squats while manifesting a bigger but cuz lord knows i need one.
And ran 4 miles cuz summers here and if i wanna keep eli i know what i gotta do and that was look 10x better then sara.

I hopped into my dads new car with miguel and connected my phone to the aux continuing to play 80s rock as all 3 of us bopped our heads to the music with black sunglasses while we stopped at a sign with 2 girls.

Luckily for my dad and Miguel. They were there age. Miguel looked at the younger girl and smirked.

"Dont look. Play it cool. There gonna smell the desperation right off of you." I said as i peaked my head from the back seat.

"What she said." My dad said.

I didnt forgive him completely but i needed a ride to ballet and he said he would take me if i agreed to rejoin karate.

________________________________

We pulled up to my dance studio and i jumped out.
"Deuces bitches!" I said throwing up a peace sign and going in to see clara.

"Hey my beautiful." We both said in a sing song voice to each other as we bumped hips.

"Ughh I've been super nervous for the upcoming recital." She said with a groan.

"I feel you. My karate dojo, well ex karate dojo, is gonna come watch and I'm super scared." "Kiara you've got nothing to worry about. You already got the lead. Which I totally don't have a problem with cuz being the center of attention is not my thing." She said with a giggle.

"Ugh i hate attention to. It makes me feel like everyone knows everything about me"

________________________________

After ballet i got a call from robby that i immediately answered.

"Heyy swazye. What can i do for you?"

"Your not gonna believe what just happened! Okay maybe you will."

"And what happened my dear older brother?"

"Mom took off to freaking Cabo and didn't pay any of the bills."

"Oh shit. Do you need a place to stay? Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine Kiara, i just- i just miss you to."

"Well lucky for you big brother. I have a ballet recital this weekend and i don't think i can perform without my biggest supporter."

"B-biggest supporter?"

"Come on robby. I know its you that leaves the flowers for me and sits in the very back hoping i wont see him."

"Well then, ill be there"

"Okay cant wait to see you. Gotta go i love you Swayze bear."

"Okay, love ya to Farrah bear."

I hung up and began walking to cobra kai since it Wasn't far.

________________________________
I walked into the dojo completely forgetting i was only wearing a  v neck leotard and spanks.

"Hey guys!" I said and smiled at everyone.
"Wow you look-" Bert said before Aisha cut him off. "Nice!"

"Thanks i just got back from ballet. I really worked my core today." I began to walk towards the restroom to change when Nate stopped me.