my girlfreind

Sam texted me and told me Nate was jumped by hawk and his goons yesterday....and they took Miguel's money. I figured he would be home by now from karate so I changed in to some jeans and an oversized shirt and drove to his house.

"hey Mrs.Moskowitz is Eli here?" "oh, Kiara! hey doll. yeah he's upstairs, come in!" I hugged her lightly and walked in to the house. "you know where his room is, help yourself." I smiled and walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. "god damn it mom what is it now-"

"nice to know you talk to your mother like that now." "Kiara, h-hey how've you be-" "cut the bull you piece of shit. did he get his money?" "what? who? what Mo-" "I know you took it. larusso told me. did it go to Miguel's surgery?" "yeah, I gave it to his mom. look I said it was from the cobras and the cheerleaders cause he isn't a miyagi-" "I don't care. as long as he got it I don't care." I turned around and began to walk out the door. 'Kiara wait-" "cant. I'm late to school."

________________________________

school went by pretty quick until lunch came. I sat with moon Yasmine and Demetri. "hey. hey. you ready to rock our earth science presentation." Demetri asked Yasmin. "I'm ready to go back to a world were we don't have to talk to each other on a regular basis." "hey hey hey my popularity's on the rise well yours is steadily declining. but maybe we can meet in the middle like a sexual vendiagram" that was completely true. it was like Yasmin and Demetri switched social lives meanwhile mine was back to were I was a year ago except for the whole ballet and Marcus thing.

"ew" "so what's under the sheet?" "I'm glad you asked, BEHOLD! what scientists believed what was the valley when dinosaurs roamed the earth. go ahead press the hadrosaur egg." Yasmine slowly pressed the egg and a small amount of smoke erupted from the volcano "wow demi, that's really cool" I admired his hard work on the project.  " not bad. my parents may not have to pay for my A this time." Yasmine smirked at Demetri and it was so obvious that Demetri felt like he reached one of life long goals.  "oh your parents wont ever have to pay for an a again." "geez Demetri well your at it, since moon and I are cheerleaders maybe you should do our work to" "what? no. don't be lazy Kiara" eh, worth a shot.

"and at 8251 individual pieces, this meticulously assembled model represents the exact moment before the asteroid hit the-" "ow! fuck, my eye!" I felt a Lego piece fling into my eye as Demetri's hard work was destroyed in a matter of seconds.

"aw, sorry man. looks like my ball just got away from me" "that took me 3 weeks to build" "took my ball 3 seconds to destroy." "shut up hawk, that's not funny. he worked really hard on that" "accidents happen doll" I swear this cocky fucking prick was gonna get his ass kicked soon. "do you have another one?" "god yas! do you see any other models that took almost a month to build?! cause I don't!" as soon as Yasmine said that Demetri stalked over to hawk

"another week another pissing contest. although I wouldn't be surprised since you love pissing so much." Sam came and sat with us so I got up and walked over to Demetri to get away from that fizzy haired cheating gremlin. "you landed one kick, you got lucky, and besides, it didn't even hit me it hit Kiara." " yeah well he didn't do it on purpose." "better back off. or you wont be lucky." "bud out chia pet"

"yeah like you'll start anything princess. actually, why don't you go sleep around with someone new and break his heart" "I don't think I could've said it any better" hawk said and I agreed. Sam went to push hawk but he pulled me in front of him, making me take the shove but caught me before I fell. "what the hell Sam?!"

"what's going on here Ms.larusso . you know our new guidelines against physical contact. ms.lawrence are you alright? did she enter your personal bubble without your verbal consent?" "I'm fine-" " she pushed my girlfriend for no reason. look at her, the poor girl looks scared, she defiantly triggered her in her safe space, right? play along" he mumbled the last part "r-right." "what are you two talking about? he started by destroying my science project. a piece even flew into his 'girlfriends' eye!"

"th-that was an accident, you probably shouldn't bring your toys to school anyway. " "I don't want excuses. I just want you all to respect each other" "she's right guys, we should stop the aggression, micro and macro" "oh give me a break" "geez Sam you probably should be the first to stop, all those angry pouts are gonna give you wrinkles. I can already see some." I whispered low enough so councilor blatt couldn't hear. "hey! consider this a warning ms.Larusso. and get these Legos off the ground someone could get hurt." blatt walked away and I could already feel hawks smirk forming.

"for you pansy's, no place is safe." him and his goons were laughing and began to walk away but his arm was still holding my waist which meant he was pulling me with him. "Eli Moskowitz, if you don't remove your god damn hand from my torso right now, you wont have one!"

________________________________

"lets go lions!" it was pe and moon had us cheering in short shorts and sports bras. great.

the miyagi dos and cobras were playing soccer against each other but the miyagis were being overly aggressive and the cobras didn't even notice. soon rickenburger ran past me but I pulled him back. "larussos playing dirty, you gonna let her do that or do I have to kick her ass for you fools? cause trust me I've been dying to" "well get her Ki, don't worry you pretty head" I wasn't a cobra anymore but I wasn't gonna let Sam win.

hawk ran passed me and winked and sent me an air kiss but I just rolled my eyes and turned to moon.

hawks pov:

Kiara completely ignored my little display of affection and Demetri began running next to me.

"she loved you ya know?" "what did you just say?" "oh yeah, she told me. mannn you had a good thing going with the hottest yet sweetest girl in school yet you ruined it. by becoming a loser! ya know, she always told me she preferred her 'honey bee' over hawk" he shoved me to the ground and ran off. what the hell?! who said I wasn't still her honey bee?!

I got up and Doug came over to me. "Kiara said there playing dirty, said we need to take out the ring leader for her" "remember what sensei said but whatever Kiara says goes." we ran back out to the field and began taking them down as much as we could. especially sam.

if my girl wants her gone. ill make sure she's no longer a problem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: chileee my fingers hurt from all this writing!