Binary brothers

Kiaras pov:

"What do you mean i cant quit" "i mean you cant. I wont let you." "No offense kiara but you cant make me." He was right, i cant force him.

But i sure as hell can manipulate him into it.

I know it sounds bad but he needs this.

"Ill let you take me to the prom if you do it." I smirk at demetri.

"I thought you told Landon yes."eli looked at me sadly with that stupid little pout he does.

"Yeah well he just found out his moms got a wedding with Yasmines dad coming up which is super weird but i guess it works out. Which also means i also have a dress laying around."

"So your only going with me to get your way?"
"No, I'm going with you because you werent just my boyfriend, you were one of my best friends and have i not made any of your dreams come true?, i think you should make mines come true to if were being even?"

He looked between demetri and i.

"Alright you know what, Kiara Its time for the big guns." Demetri said while i sat next to eli and threw my leg over his so he couldn't try and leave.

"Hey wait i thought you said you deleted these?!" "Deleted what?" "I say alot of things. Which tends to be a polarizing attribute of mine." "A what?" I asked confused before demetri pressed play.

"One or a zero, we'll be your hero"

What the fuck
Is

THIS.

My jaw slacked as the video continued to play

"BiNaRy BrOtHeRs"

"Dude why are you showing me these?" Eli asked.
"Because this is who you are."

"The real question is why are you showing ME these?! Im traumatized." I say with a scared expression. They completely ignored me

"A loser?" "My bestfreind . I know you think that that mohawk defined who you are. But it didnt. Not to me. Eli, hawk, hell, calll yourself Cornelius for all i care. None of that changes the fact that your my binary brother. Whether your number one, or a zero.."demetri finished his rant.

"Ya know damn well it didnt matter to me either. And that was really sweet demetri but I'm still gonna have to send you the bill for my next therapy appointment because you've gave me trauma I've never knew existed." Eli cracked a smile as demetri and i kept going back and forth about him paying me for mental disturbance.

"I missed this"
"Me too."
_________________________________________

Eli and i got out of my car as we arrived at the out doors dojo.

"Im nervous."  He told me before we got to the gate. "Thats normal eli. Dont worry about it. Think of this as a clean slate. A fresh start." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand as i walked passed the gate.

"Well, look who decided to come back. Its good to see you eli, or is it hawk? And its good to see you to kiara." "You to larusso." I nodded at him in acknowledgment

"It doesnt matter. Im just here to do what i can to help out the team." "Well thats good the more help the better. Kiara will you be joining us?" I looked at him and then to the ground and back to him.

"Dont get me wrong larusso i really would but theres kind of a big reward for my head so im gonna have to sit this one out as a competitor." "Well your free to stick around if you like. Eli, ill get you a gi."
_________________________________________

I was walking with moon to class on the second floor but we decided to wait for yasmine so we stood by the rail.

"Jesus shes taking forever!" I groaned. Theres no way that she wasnt in the parking lot frenching with captain dork.

"Lets just give her a few minutes." Moon said as we leaned over to see if she would walk through the doors.

Someone walked in. But it wasnt yasmine.

It was tory.

"Wait i thought she was expelled?!" Moon said while looking at me in shock. "Me too. What the hell."

I looked away for a moment only to look back and see sam right in front of her. "Oh shi-"

"I heard you let me back in larusso. So i guess i should-" "i dont know what games you're playing. But im not scared of you. Youre not in control here. I am. My parents might fall for your bullshit. But if you so much as look at me funny. I will kick your ass for a third time. Im coming for you bitch."

Third time? I mean the drama between sam and i is clear but i cant remember tory getting beat by her. Sam was hiding at the arcade and she didnt really touch tory while they were at her house and she got her ass kicked in the same school there both standing in at this moment.

Soon after Yasmine ran up to us and the three of us walked to class like normal.

Just one more year and it will all be over.

Thank fucking god.