"Eli you magic man"

A/n: the song near the end is called careless whispers and it's pretty corny but it's kind of a bit of foreshadowing 🤍

Elis pov:

As we pulled up to spirit Halloween we got out of her car and walked into the store I saw some kids looking at me so I looked down so they couldn't look at my scar.

"Eli, hey just ignore them. I think your scars are badass. Like Anakin skywalker and you know what I think?" I was blushing already at the fact that she knew who Anakin was "I think Anakin Skywalker is extremely hot and sexy" she whispered into my ear and kissed the bottom of my earlobe slowly. Holy shittttttt.

She giggled as she walked off while I tried to catch my breath.

"S-so what do you wanna go as?" "I don't know. What about you?" I looked around and saw the perfect costume and showed her. "You wanna be a surgeon?" "A plastic surgeon" "but won't it be hard for you to breathe with the mask??" " well yeah but no one will see my lip" she sighed sadly. " well if that's what you want then I think you should get it." She smiled sadly and walked off to look for a costume.

"Hey Eli I'm gonna try this costume on and I want your honest opinion. "O-okay".

She came out a few minutes later and
"my god." I mumbled, "So what do you think?"
"I-it looks nice. good.p-perfect"I stuttered trying to cover the reason why my pants tightened. "Really? You think so??" "Yeah. yup" 

She went to go get changed and then we paid and left. "The dance starts at 6:30 and it's barely 2 soooo do you maybe wanna get something to eat with me??" She asked. "Sure of course." She began to drive and turned up the radio.

"Ooooh, I LOVE this song" "you listen to the neighborhood?!?" "Of course I do!"

Take it from the top
If I start I just can't stop
All the patience that I got
It's not enough to save me.

I smiled as I watched her sing along and sway her hands to the beat.

I could feel your heart beating with mine
Underneath the stars looking for a sign
Glowing in the dark till the sun shines

I began to sing along with her and laugh at how she dramatically performed

Started with the spark now were on fire

Started with a spark.....

Oooooo baby yooouuu take me on a ride
Gonna drive me crazy
Ooooh baby I feel like we made it pretty far now we're stargazing.....

We stopped singing as we pulled into the diner

"God Eli why didn't you tell me you were such a fun person to carpool with?!" "Why didn't you tell me you could sing so good?!" I asked. "Well, Mr.Moskowitz you happen to be the first person to hear me sing other than moon but she doesn't count because she was high" she replied while bopping my nose and getting out of the car.

We walk into the diner and order our food.
"So Mr. Moskowitz tell me more about how awesome you are." "Well I like Harry Potter, the colors red and blue, I like alternative music, and my birthdays' march 4th" "ahhhh so you're a Pisces then?" I nodded and smiled at her softly.

"What about you? What do you do ballet and cheerleading to cover up for?" "Okay, if you must know, I play the bass guitar, I don't hate ballet and cheer that much, I do hate the way I dress tho, I listen to alternative music and rock, and my birthday is November 16th which makes me a Scorpio." "I remember when you used to wear jeans and band tees to school" we laughed at the memories while eating

________________________________
3rd person pov:

After Kiara dropped Eli off it was already 3:30 so she decided to go to her dads' dojo to bother him.

"Hey Kiara, you decided to join?"Miguel asked as she walked in "What? No are you crazy?" She laughed as Johnny came out of his office.
"Ki? Why are you here??" "Jeez dad, don't be so excited to see me," Kiara said sarcastically. "DAD?!?!?" Miguel asked. "Uhh, yea. We've got the same eyes dumb ass" I smirked. "Anyways kid why are you here?" " well father, I would like to ask you if I could help out here" "what about your dance shit?" "Oh, yea right about that. I actually wanna take a break from cheer and dance. You won't even have to pay me and if I stop dancing and cheering it'll save you a shit ton of money." Kiara said with a grin. "Okay well first off I don't pay for your damn dance classes, sid does. And second off you already know karate." "Yeah well let me be your assistant and do your taxes and stuff"
"Sure kid but I better not have to listen to sid yell at me cuz you giving up on your ballet shit and you gotta participate in training," Johnny said with a smirk.

________________________________
Kiara finished curling her hair and doing her makeup and decided to put on her costume.

"I. Look. Good"

              Eli🤍, dem👾, miggs🥋

                                                Kiki
Does anyone need a ride?👀

  Miggs🥋
Thanks but sensei is gonna take me

Dem👾
Elis mom is taking us

Kiki
Alr then see ya there

________________________________

As Kiara walked into the gym elis eyes found her immediately and slapped Demetri and Miguel's chest and pointed her out.

"Woahhhh" "wowww" "holy shit" they all mumbled as Kiara walked up to them.
"Hey guys, nice costumes" "you too," Demetri said eyeing her. "Thanks for helping me choose this costume, Eli. I'm gonna get some punch brb"  Kiara said and walked away.

"Eli you magic man. You are a gift sent from God for choosing that costume for her" Demetri said. "Stop sexualizing her dem, she chose that costume and just asked my opinion" Eli scolded

"Hey, Eli wanna dance?" Kiara asked as a cheesy 80s song began to play. She didn't give him time before dragging him to the dance floor and showing him where to put his hands as they began to sway.

So I'm never gonna dance again the way I dance with you

Kiara sang along softly while smiling and looking up at Eli given that he was a few inches taller.

Tonight the music sings so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Baby its better this way
We hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could've been so good together
We could've done this dance forever
But no one gonna does this dance with mee

Please stay

As the song began to end Kiara pulled Eli to her and if it hadn't been for Marcus snatching her arm and walking off with her in his grasp...

Kiara would've kissed him