Maybe i do

Kiaras pov:

Eventually miguel and my dad showed up but right after the recital i felt someone dip me.

"Hello princess" "hey honey bee" "you did amazing babe." Eli held my hand and kissed me.

"E-eli my dads here." I said blushing.
"It's alright , he knows about us." "He knows? And your still breathing?!?" I said with sarcastic shock.
"Hey babe i hate to leave this moment but we gotta go to valley fest." "Oh yeah right. Im just gonna go change and ill be back."
________________________________

I stood on the side of the stage watching my freinds crash my brothers dojos performance.

I felt terrible looking at robbys face from the side of the curtain. I was gonna join them out there but i couldn't. He didnt show up to my recital but that doesn't mean im gonna ruin his performance.

I watched as eli pulled demetri on to the stage and broke the board in his hands.

"Whoo go hawk!" I heard someone yell and when I peaked out the curtains there she was.

Sarah was blowing a kiss at my damn boyfriend . This bitch-

"Hey babe. How did i do?" "You-you we're perfect honey bee!" I said putting on a fake smile and kissing him.

"Kiki, are you alright? You seem off." "Im good babe." "Okay well after were done here we need to talk."

OH FUCK! please god don't let him break up with me. I swear ill go to church with Miguel's yaya next Sunday if i have to just please don't let that 5 cent cherry whore take my boyfriend!

"O-okay" i said with a nervous smile as he ran back onstage for the grand finale.

As they finished I literally started whisper praying.

"Our father who art in heaven hallow be-" "ok kia we gotta talk now." "Okay." He pulled me backstage and asked the one question i really hoped he wouldn't have.

"Robby keene. Who is he?" I gulped and began to stutter a bit, god why did you have to give me speech impairments like a lisp and stutter!
"He's a student at Miyagi-" "who's he to you?" "No one" "you sure?" "Y-yes."

"Well shit. Your such a little liar!" He said with a laugh. "W-what are you-" he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his eyes. "Your lying to me now Kiara? What happened to all the shit you said about trust and communication?! Is it a one sided thing now? Damn it Kiara if you cant trust me then- then whats the point of us being together."  He said as he dropped my face.

"Eli you don't mean that." I said as my eyes began to water. "No. No maybe i do. " "Eli we were just fine earlier and now all of a sudden Sarahs looking at you on stage and your done with me?!" "Don't blame this on her. This is all on you. You wanna know what my mistake was? Making you a priority when i wasn't one to you. I mean look at you Kiara your a damn mess of a person. You break up with Marcus and then started dating me right after. Was i just a rebound or something?!" "No baby, no! Eli i loved you way before Marcus and i never stopped. I didn't love him Eli, i only ever loved you okay, and i wanted to tell you about robby but my dad made me promise not to-"
"Look at you Kiara! Your a damn mess! You'll always be a fucking mess! I mean shit Kiara if you could lie to me about something as simple as having a brother then- then what else have you lied about? I gave you everything!" I  looked at him in disbelief. "You know what Eli, you just LOVE making me look like the crazy one don't you?! I mean seriously if anyone has a problem its you, you would be nothing if it wasn't for me so go ahead and put all the blame on me. You've been hanging out with Sarah for weeks but you never wanted to do anything with me, i was your girlfriend not her!" I yelled at him. By now all of our dojo was watching. I shook my head and walked off.
________________________________

I pulled into my apartments after hours of driving and walked in to find my dad. I looked at him with red eyes as he patted the spot next to him on the couch.

"Come here doll. I uh- i heard what happened and if you want me to break his knees-"
"No." "No what? Do you want me to break his-" "its-its my fault.thats what he said, that it was my fault cause I lied about robby. Daddy why do i have to be such a fuck up, i-i ruin everything!" I cried into my dads shoulder as he held me

"Kiara your not a fuck up okay. What-whatever's going on in that pretty head isn't your fault okay. Its mines and your mothers, we did that to you and robby and I'm sorry princess. Your my little girl and no matter what was going on between your mother and i, i should've pushed my feelings against her aside so that you and robby would've ended up differently."

3rd person pov:

Johnny held Kiara all night and whispered reassuring things to her. It was hard to hurt Kiara but hawk hit her where it really hurt. Sure she was living a fake life but she gave it all up for him. She would've gave her life for him...

A/n: pretty shit chapter ik but i had to add the climax at some point 🥲