Kisses and secrets

"Eli, no! Stop it! This isn't funny!" I let out a snort.

"It's funny to me." He had me pinned to the floor and was tickling me after I just applied the purple die.

"N-no! Stop." I laughed out as my back arched off the floor and my mouth went dry from the laughter.

He let me go but was still  Straddled on my lap. I smiled at him while he smiled back down and leaned in closer.

"Hi."
"Hi."

Our noses were almost touching as he hovered over me.

"I like your laugh."
"I like yours more."
His purple dye was almost touching my forehead. We were practically breathing each other's air.

"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."

He bent down and initiated the kiss but I quickly responded.

I wanted to stop but I just couldn't pull away.
He caressed my face and move to my neck slightly sucking at it.

I felt the dye from his hair smear behind my ear.

"E-Eli, we shouldn't." I pushed him off and he moved away.

"Shit i- Kiara I'm sorry." "No it's fine, I liked it but- but we can't do that. Us just being friends is a lot more dangerous than it should be. If my brother finds out he'll-" "hey, don't worry about it, alright?"  I nodded my head at him and sat up.

"Um-your hair, it's time to rinse it."
He got up and headed to the shower.

I didn't even take a moment to recollect myself before grabbing my keys and leaving for the dojo.
_________________________________________

I was holding down the dummy while Kenny was practicing his punches and Roby was talking to tory.

"Move your thumb Kenny, you'll break it." The kid had his thumb tucked into his fist and unless he fixed that he was a goner.

"They know me Kiara and you are the biggest threat. They also know that unlike Kiara we can't risk violating probation." "Well, we need to get them somewhere no one else is around."

"Well, that hawk guy seemed to care a lot about Kiara, why don't you have her string him along and attack." Kenny butted in which made Robby look me in the eye.

"Over my dead body. My sister knows not to mess with that scum anymore." He finally took his intensive gaze off of me as Kreese and our new sensei, silver walked in.

"Listen up. Gather around." Everyone stopped practicing and fell in on the mat except Robby.

I felt his eyes staring right at my neck....weirdo.

I know Eli didn't leave hickeys. I'm not a fool, I checked before I came in.

"We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament." Sensei silver warned the whole dojo.

"Our enemies humiliate us and we have to back down and take it?!" "Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy-"
"But there's a time to fight." Sensei silver cut off Kresse

Okay.....

Maybe I like this silver guy, he seems to be the only sensei with some
Common sense around here

"No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! Take all the anger and store it. Because your gonna need it when the time
Comes. Is that understood?"

"YES SENSEI!"
_________________________________________

All of the cobras decided to stay home from school for extra training, except me... I think.

I was roaming to halls with moon and Yasmine, just like a sophomore year and all the years before that.

"So, who do you think the hottest actor is? And don't say ben Barnes." Yasmine pointed her finger in my face.

"Okay fine, tom hardy." "Will you stop with the old men!" Moon slightly shoved my shoulder while I laughed with yas.

"Anyways, in just a few months we'll be seniors!!" "Oh god don't remind me, my mom's already looking at photographers for senior pictures." "Don't remind me!" I rolled my eyes as we met with the boys in the middle of the hall.

"I love it when you talk nerdy," Yasmine said in a sultry voice to Demetri.

"Pardon me while I gag!" I swear I felt the bile rise to my mouth in just 5 seconds.

"You are both the first, and my favorite person to say that." "Stop lying to him." "Your one to talk you evil little snake! You and Eli used to be all up on each other and down his throat." Demetri said defensively.

"Okay number 1, I'm basically a double agent so you can drop the evil, and 2....shut up."

"Oh uh, I like the new hue! Get it? Cause hues a shade of purple." "Yeah uh, good one moon." Eli tried to laugh but it was awkward.

"Yeah, I used that vegan dye you told me about." "Really? You did it?! It looks so professional." "I take pride in my work." I smiled brightly while Eli rolled his eyes

"You know purple is the color of the crown chakra? It symbolizes enlightenment" "oh yeah that's what I was going for, so-" "liar. You just couldn't get the red out." he just gave me a bruh look while I smirked.

I knew what he was doing. He was flirting with the moon to tick me off.

I looked over at Demetri and Yasmine to tell her it was time to go but I'm pretty sure she just broke the 'sorry I won't be here for prom or the tournament' news to him.

"Save me a seat at lunch?" "Yeah.sure." She turned to walk with us but stopped to slap his ass. "Preferably, this one."

"Later guys." "And you talk about me? Later dweebs." I saluted them and walked off.
_________________________________________
Elis pov:

The girls walked out of sight and I threw my arm over Demetri's shoulder.

"Okay, no offense, but I have no idea how you pulled that off" "now you know how I felt about Kiara. But neither am I, I guess I was just myself and it worked. But speaking of Kiara, what about you guys? Did I detect a note of a rapprochement in the air?" I scratched behind my ear trying to find the words.

How do you even tell your best friend you kissed your ex-girlfriend and miss her more than ever?!

"Oh- we're just getting used to being friends again. Besides, I heard she's seeing Doug awhile back."

"Doug? Like Douglas rickenburg? Oh no, dude. That is SOOO over. Yasmine told me that moon said that Kiara said he was a jerk with the brain of a bird. They broke up weeks ago."

Demetri just walked off
Weeks?

WEEKS?!

I thought I couldn't move because I thought she had a boyfriend!

"Weeks? One week? Five weeks? How many weeks is 'weeks'?"

"Enough for her to be over him."