stomped hearts

"god I love you." "mhm". "what does mhm mean?" "nothing. but it fills the silence" I stood up and pulled my clothes back on. "so your not gonna say it back, i saw the tattoo kiara. I know you still feel something " "why should I? your not my boyfriend, I don't have to love you anymore" I do but I sure as hell wont say it "seriously ki? this again?!" "its not my fault that you think its more than sex. it will always be just sex between us." "your kidding right?" "no. I don't say 'I love you' to assholes. you were the one who broke up with me." "you've literally said it to me before." "no, I said it to Eli. That tattoo says Eli. you broke my heart and I cant forgive you for that, you can tell Eli I love him though" "i am Eli though" "no, your hawk" I tied my shoes and walked out of the dojo to go home and shower.

I turned the bath tub on and added bubbles and got in but soon I got a call from tory. "hey whore- I mean tory." "ugh you bitch. guess what?" "what?" "word around the dojo is a certain little cobras got a crush on you." "wait what? who?" "oh I don't know, his name rhymes with pug" "Doug? as in Douglas rickenburg?!" " bingo" "wow. that's something I didn't imagine" "I know right! I heard hes got a really big- ya know." "hmm, maybe ill have to find out for my self since my go to is being annoying" "hawk and you are sleeping together again?" "yeah, well we had sex an hour ago and a repeat of our 'its just sex' fight"

"oh damn." "yeah I know. all I want is some good dick every once in awhile but he wants what we had a year ago back." "why don't you just let him take you out and stuff so it feels real to him" "nah cause what if I-what if I fall deeper for him?" "what do you mean deeper?" "I just don't want to get hurt again. I was over the moon in love with him but hes not the same boy, this one hurt me and I don't want him to do it again." "girl, spill cause no ones ever took the time to explain what happened between you and him to me" I forgot we were already broken up when she joined

"honestly it all started in kindergarten" "holy shit" "yeah, he didn't have any friends because of his scar so I hung out with him all the time until he met Demetri and I went off with moon. I had a huge crush on him for a long time after that but I was with this football player named Marcus, huge asshole. sometime during the beginning of sophomore year I dumped his ass and started siting with Eli, Demetri and Miguel. I went to the Halloween dance with him and almost kissed him and the next day he kissed me and told me he loved me for the first time but I didn't say it back cause Robby called killing the moment. maybe a week later I got him to ditch with me again and we went to get food and sit on the beach and I admitted my feelings and made him ask me out, at this point we had already been hanging out for 3 months, all I asked from him was to be honest and not to break my heart. you already know how that turned out"

"girl how did I not know all this! keep going." " he joined karate but we were still a secret, got bullied for his scar so he flipped the script and died his hair blue and for a fun I did a few blue strips. after that everyone found out and I got a few tattoos and he got the hawk, mines are all gone now though. then sometime before the all valley I took his virginity. after the tournament everything went down hill, he started lying and was hanging out with this girl Sarah, and the night of the valley fest he crushed my heart, and you know the rest" "holy shit! your telling me you basically made him who he is but he stomped on your heart" "I mean yeah, I guess"  "wait hold up-"

"Kiara get your ass out of that tub and ready right now!" "wait how did you-? never mind, what happened?" " larussos dojo and Miguel's are joining together like right now! meet all of us at her house" I hung up and ran to put my clothes and shit on

_______________________