What she doesnt know wont hurt her

Kiaras pov:

I had absolutely nothing to do today since eli was at karate practice and ballet was done for the week.

I decided to see if clara was available for the mall and she was.

I put on a black jean skirt and matching jacket with a white crop top and my hair in a loose low ponytail.

I called eli to see what time practice was over today.

Eli:hey beautiful girl.

Kiara:hey honey bee. What time is practice over?

Eli:8:30 tonight. Why arent you here?

Kiara: I quit and rejoined ballet. K luv ya byeeee.

I hang up before he could say anything and drove off to the mall.

________________________________

"Hey clara!" I said as i hugged her. "Hey kiara. I love your skirt." "Really thanks." We walked around for a while until clars went to the bathroom and i bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." The person i bumped into said helping me off the ground. I looked up in shock "M-Marcus?" "Kia, hey how are you?" "Im good . And you?" " yeah same. I-i missed you kiara." "Oh uh, Marcus i have a boyfriend.I'm sorry." "Thats no surprise, look at you. Any guy would be lucky to have you and I'm sorry for treating you like shit." "I-" i looked over his shoulder and saw something the mother fuckers gonna wish i never did.

"That mother fu-"

________________________________
Elis pov:

"Sara asked me to hang out with her at the mall after karate and i agreed" i told Miguel. "What?! What about Kiara man?" "Kiara knows i love her and Sara's just a friend." "The way she talks to you sounds a little to friendly."

"Chill dude. What Kiara doesn't know wont hurt her. Its not like I'm cheating."

"Is that why you lied about practice? Thats your girlfriend man. What if she called to spend time with you but you would rather hang out with your new 'freind'?!"

"Just leave it Miguel And dont go snitching. Me and Kiaras relationship is good. Go worry about how your gonna get your bitch back in her leash and how your gonna get her back."
________________________________
Kiaras pov:

Over Marcus's shoulder i see Eli and Sara the girl from apple bees walking around the mall together. Is he lying to me? Is he seeing her behind my back?!?!

I text Clara and tell her i had to leave early and drove to moons.

When i get there moons already outside waiting for me. "Moon" i say as she hugs me and walks me to her room.

"Whats wrong Kiara?" "I think he's cheating on me" "oh my- I'm so sorry Kiara. He's trouble anyways. You don't deserve to spat on like that kia." "But moon i-i love him s-so much that it hurts. Ive never loved Marcus like this but what i feel for Eli is so raw and i never know what to expect from him. But seeing him in the mall with another girl after he told me he would be at practice till 8:30 is something i never wanted to not expect. Hes never lied to me."

"Boys are dogs kiki. Their dirty and hump everything in sight. If he values you like he says he does he would know better to never put himself in a position to loose you." I just layed in her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair until i fell asleep.

________________________________

Elis pov:

Ive been trying to get ahold of kiara all day but she's ignoring me.

"Jesus christ" i mumble to my phone as miguel and i walked into the liquor store next to cobra kai.

"You alright dude?" Miguel asks as we load up on snacks for our sleepover at his place.
"Kiara hasnt been answering me all day. I dont even know where she is."I complain.

"Kiara? As in kiara Lawrence?" I hear someone say before i turn around and see marcus.
"Yeah so what? Shes not your girl anymore so it isnt your concern." I say getting closer to him.

"Chill dude. I saw her earlier at the mall and in the middle of our conversation she took off all mad." "Mad?" "Yeah, you know how she balls up her fist and her nose kinda twitches before she's about to explode." He said like its the most obvious thing.

"What time was she at the mall?" Miguel asked.
"Around 2. Anyways, tell her she should call me when you see her." He smirks and walks off as i stand there puzzled.

"Why would she have been mad?" "Are you dumb hawk? I genuinely wanna know." "What the hell im smarter then you?!" "Oh yea. What time did you and your new friend go to the mall?" He said as he walked to the register.

"At 2:30 wh-" he gave me a knowing look as I scoffed with a worried smile. "No, no she would have seen. No- thats not...OH SHIT!" I yelled as i realized that Kiara could be avoiding me because she saw me with Sarah.

"Im so fucked" "fucked aint the word dude."

A/n: this is kinda half assed cuz i couldn't figure out how to fit kiara into the plot of ep.2 so heres this trash🥲