My freaking wife!

Robby texted me asking me to go skating with him so i got dressed and went to the skate park.

"Hey Farrah" "hey Swayze" i said with a smirk.
"Look I'm sorry about what happened." "Yeah me to. Look robby your my brother and i love you even if you always side with your mom." "I love you to Kiara even if you side with your dad"

We started skating around for a while before robby caught himself on the concrete doing a one handed handstand. How the fu-

"H-how did you?" "I don't know, luck i guess" he said with a proud smile. Thats not possible.
"Robby Swayze keene you are the most un athletic person i know. You did soccer once and after the season was over you vowed to never do sports again plus you aren't even close to flexible.I tried to teach you to cartwheel when we were 8 and you almost snapped your arm."

"I told you kia,luck" he said a bit snappy. I guess I deserve it.
We hung out a little whole longer before i had to go home.

________________________________
We all sat at the park benches as miguel told us about what happened at the larussos .

"Come on eat something. It'll make you feel better" demetri said as i watched Eli spare with Burt. "Eli be careful with him" i said "i-its fine Kiara" Burt said blushing. "Back off my girlfriend twerp"

"I told you I'm not hungry man"  "i still think your over reacting" "I'm not over reacting dude.i know what i saw" "alright, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk kicked Burt in the head. "Oh my god Burt are you okay." I ran and helped him up while dusting him off. "Babe stop acting like your his mom, he's not a little kid" "Eli he's half your size. Leave him be" "it's probably her brother or something" "no dude. Brothers don't look at there sister like that" "depends what part of the country your in." I started humming sweet home Alabama and high fived demetri.

"Look i just dont what happened to sensei to happen to me."  "Dude, my dad was a bit of an ass to ally, i dont blame her for wanting to leave so as long as your not an asshole to her there's nothing to worry about."

"Just beat his ass so he doesn't have a chance"
"Dont listen to eli." " its hawk" "kiara gets to call you eli. You know what whatever. The fact is, sams given you no reason not to trust her."  "Yeah i guess your right"

"Oh! THAT.LITTLE.BITCH!" "What?" "Who?!"
"You know that video i posted of me breaking that board?" "Mm yeah i filmed it." "Look what Yasmine commented." "Oh shit" "fucking cunt" I said " i gotta do something" "alright how bout we kidnap her. And have my boy rico tattoo bitch on her face?" Eli suggested "Baby, no . Not today honey." I placed an arm on his shoulders rubbing them.

"Calm down,hawk" "alright i hear how your saying it. And i don't like it!" "Wait.wait .wait. Ive got a better idea. Look" it was a post about Yasmines party. "Oh you guys didn't get the invite? Did you not get the email?" I pulled up the invite and showed them. They all looked at me gobsmacked. "How did you-" "did you guys forget who she used to hang out with?" Demetri asked.  "Whatever  Yasmine wont be having a party at the canyon if we strike first" aisha smirked at us before i pulled out the fake ids hawk and i got.

________________________________

We all pulled up to the store and before going in hawk pulled me to the side. "If he gets suspicious of me put this on and help me." He handed me a beautiful yet simple ring and walked into the store with me behind him. I slipped the ring on to my left hand and went to help burt with his snacks while eli put the alchol on the counter

"Sup. Oh did you catch the game ladt night? See pleb with the walk off?" "Nah man but i heard he flipped the bat to the moon." "Yeah, i was at the bar last night with my buddys from work. Whole place went wild"  "i wanted to go but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame ass play." "Bitches will be bitches" i know he did not just-

"So uh how much is it gonna cost?" "Gotta check your id first." "Ha im flattered." I pulled my shirt down a bit and pushed up my boobs just incase he said something stupid and i had to save his ass.

"You really think im underage? Thats my freaking wife and our kid right there." He said pointing at me and burt while i kissed burts cheek and shook my hand to the man at the register.

"Yeah i still need to see it.its required by law"
"Oh yeah, for sure. Upholding the law"
Hawk pulled out his id and handed it to the guy who eyed it suspiciously so i walk up and pull mine out. "Here just incase you need another" i say seductively handing him the fake id with my left hand so he would see the ring.

"Whatever" "and um how bout 8 bottles of that vodka right there." When the guy ducked down to get bottles i kissed Elis cheek and whispered into his ear. "Good job honey bee, you just earned yourself a little.....fun" i said quietly pulling away to see him blush.

________________________________

We all were a little buzzed except for demetri who was 110% sober and Miguel who was probably gonna black out in the next hour.

I was talking to Aisha before i felt someones lips on my neck.

"Hey beautiful, i have something for you. Follow me"

3rd persons pov:

Eli and Kiara had separated from the party.
Once Eli stopped pulling her along they stood in a hidden part of the canyon.

"That ring." He said lifting her left hand. "Oh, do you need it back?" "No beautiful, its urs. Its a promise ring. A promise that no matter what I'll always love you. Theres no one else for me except you" "i feel the same way about you. If i didn't i wouldn't have permanently marked your name on me."

They stood in silence for a moment before they were basically dry humping each other. Little did they know that sam larusso had just showed up to the party,

                      with robby fucking keene.

A/n: I'm gonna post the all valley later but after that I'm taking a break for the weekend. Thank you for all the support