"Are you-"

Kiaras pov:

I hadn't really talked to hawk since we had sex in my car. It was a mutual thing so i didnt care. I loved him, sure but i dont want a boyfriend right now.

I was stretching with aisha since tory and miguel were planning a date. Hawk walked in and miguel went up to him to apologize. Weirdos.

My dad soon explained how we should be merciful sometimes and that kreeses wasn't coming back. I wondered what happened.

________________________________

Tory and miguel ended up going to the roller rinks 80s night as a date and so did sam and robby wich caused a lot of damn problems. I wouldve went but i was busy doing something ...or someone else.

We haven't brought up the whole relationship thing and im grateful for it, Its like all the fun stuff without all the boring stuff.

I still talk to landon weather eli likes it or not, im not fucking the dude anymore so it doesnt matter.

I walked in to the dojo and changed to workout.
"Heyyy sexy lady." "Hi tor!" Tory and i have gotten closer since Clara was in Santa Clara for the summer.

"So hows everything with you know?" "Its good. Ya know the sex is great and all but i think he wants to date again, which i totally don't want right now." " girl, its all up to you, he Cant make you date him but he can stop having sex with you ." "He could if he wanted but he gets just as horny as me, if not more which strangely feels impossible." "Your over exaggerating" tory said. I turned around and saw him smirking at me and felt it.

"No, hell no it can not just be that easy?!" Tory said as i turned back around. "What?"
"My god, Are you-" "omg shut up....yes" i mumbled the last part and she snorted.
________________________________

Tory and Miguel were gonna practice in the parking lot of our apartment and hawk was coming over.
Hawk and miguel pulled up in hawks sentra while tory and i stood by my car waiting for them.

"Hey beautiful" the boys said at the same time. Hawk grabbed my hand and dragged me to my apartment.

⚠️little bit of smut⚠️
"Wanna have some fun?" "With you? Of course." I smirked and opened the door. Lucky for me, my dad was at the dojo.

Eli pulled his shirt off as i undid his jeans. He pulled my clothes off me and threw me on my bed causing me to laugh.

He smiled at me and dove in for a kiss. It felt passionate but rushed and hard at the same time. He made his way down my neck to my boobs and removed my bra.

"Mm e-eli" i moaned out of pleasure from him sucking on my boobs. After a while he made his way down to my underwear and pulled them off with his teeth.

He kissed my inner thighs and made his way down between my legs slowly eating me out.
"B-bab-" "shh" he hushed me and slipped 2 fingers into me and thrusting them in and out of me causing me to buck my hips and moan.

"Yeah, you like that pretty girl? God your so fucking beautiful." He pulled his fingers out and kissed me. "You ready princess?" He asked as he aligned himself with my opening.

"For you? Always"

________________________________

Eli put his clothes back on while i threw on a T-shirt and underwear. "Hey so, moons having a party tonight and she invited the cobras." "Yeah i know" "yeah well she asked me to um- to do a set list cause the djs gonna leave early."  "Thats good! You should do it." "I would but...i said no" "why not?" "I don't want to. I don't want that life again. I like my life now." "What do you mean?" He looks at me genuinely confused.