Enemy

"Your sister."

"What about her?"

"There's something you should know-something ive seen that may just be the final straw."
_________________________________________
Kiaras pov:

"Valentines day totally sucks!" I groaned as i flopped onto my couch with moon and Yasmine

"Omg your only saying that because no one asked you to be theres." Yasmine said while munching on a bag of lays.

"That is so not true. Just the other day I was asked." "Oh yeah? By who?" Moon and here both stared intensely at me.

"I-he- we- shut up. I'll probably end up marrying myself but thats okay." "Oh. Sweetie, no." Yasmine said at me while shaking her head and pretending to be sad.

Moon pulled me up by My shoulders and rubbed my head. "I can be your galentine, if you want?" "Thats really sweet moon pie but its just not the same. I mean last year it was just-" "come on kiki not again." Yas rolled her eyes over dramatically.

"I thought you guys are starting over? Why would you want to re-hash the past?" Moon asked while sipping on her kale smoothie.

"Its not that i want to rehash the past- i mean before his whole dickhead era we were perfect but i just cant help to think of all the amazing times. Last year he litterally took me to a picnic on the beach.

"Being single is so not for me." I groaned.
"WAIT! Omg have you ever been this single?!" Yasmine asked while munching on chips.
"No. Ive never not had a boyfriend and I've especially never not had a valentines!" "Oh wow, this actually makes a lot of sense." They both nodded to each other.

"haha, very funny." I threw a pillow at them both.

after we stopped laughing the doorbell rang.

they both looked at eachother and smiled while I was completely confused

"aren't you gonna answer it?" they both nudged me "nah. probably just a package or something."

Yasmine immediately grabbed her phone and began typing while moon randomly started talking about porch pirates.

"jesus! fine I will open the door!" I dragged my feet as I walked to the door.

I couldn't make out the figure in the peep hole since there back covered it

I opened the door and I felt my heart fall to my feet.

"will you be my valentine?"

"I-I- do you realize how dangerous it is that your here?!?" "I think im gonna take my chances"

eli fucking Moskowitz stood at my front door in a royal blue button up with slacks and nikes on while his now purple hair was in his face as he held a single red rose in his hands that were noticeably clammy.

"so, be my valentines?" I saw a flash of light in the corner of my eye and turned to see moon and Yasmine taking pictures.

"this is so sweet!" "all Demetri asked me to do was go mini golfing."

I felt a sweaty hand grab one of mines and turned back to him.

"please?"

"Fuck it."
_________________________________________

I wore a plaid set with my mary janes and touched up my makeup since I had no clue where he was taking me.