Confidence?

Kiaras pov:

Moon made me get up early so all of the cheerleaders could practice an hour before school since there was a game right after lunch which meant we would have to wear our stupid uniforms to school.

I know I should be grateful that my dad spends his hard-earned money on ballet classes and cheerleading uniforms but I think he does it to distract me from him.

We used to be extremely close. I was a daddy's girl. But as I got older he didn't really wanna spend his time with me.... and it hurts

Flashback/ 10 years ago:
Kiara ran out of her room wearing jeans and a band t-shirt. Johnny had no clue on what to buy a girl so he always bought her whatever he thought was badass and cool.

"Kiki did you brush your teeth? We gotta go soon!" "Yes daddy but um... can you come here"  johnny walked into the bathroom

" what is it, kid?" "My hair" "yeah what about it??" "I don't know how to comb it" johnny looked at her with confusion on his face but then he realized the 5-year-old wanted him to do her hair.

He stood up and started pulling her hair away from her face with the brush and into a high ponytail.

Kiki giggled as her dad held a concentrated face." what? Are you laughing at your old man now?" "No daddy you just make funny faces" "whatever princess. Your mom should be the one-" he soon cut himself off as he mentioned the one person Kiara was gonna need most in her life.

Kiara pouted at the thought of not being able to experience mother-daughter talks and shopping with her and having a mom to teach her things.

"Listen doll, don't let her get you down alright? You're a Lawrence, its gonna take a lot more than some piece of crap mother who can't see how amazing and damn cool our kid is to bring you down. We don't need her. you don't need her."

Johnny knew that Shannon was probably going through the same thing with Robby,kiaras fraternal twin. But he knew Robby was nothing like Kiara.

Everyone who knew johnny knew he was anything but a pussy but when it came to his daughter it was like he was a completely different person. Johnny Lawrence knew he let everyone in his life down except for the 5-year-old girl standing in front of him

3rd person pov:

Kiara walked into the school with moon after the early morning practice wearing her cheer uniform.

As the girls walked down the halls Kiara felt all the eyes on her. She hated the fact that they were staring not because they thought she was nice but because her full body was on display given the fact that the skirt only ended mid-thigh.

Elis pov:
Demetri, Miguel, and I were walking down the halls when I smelt it. That familiar sweet scent.
Sure I know it's weird but I always know it's Kiara walking by because she smells sweet like candy and she has since kindergarten.

I turned around and there she was. In her cheerleading uniform. But she looked...scared? I look around to see why and it hit me that ALL of the guys were looking at her legs...

Moon was standing next to her bathing in the attention but anyone who knew anything about Kiara Lawrence knew she didn't like the attention.

"Ah, dude come on you know Kiara Lawrence Isn't gonna talk to you," Demetri said to me as we kept walking.

"Eli all your lacking is confidence. You should join my dojo." Miguel said. Demetri scoffed and tried to contain his laughter.

Confidence? Is that all it would take to get to Kiara?

————————————————————————

My mom decided that my little cousin should join ballet since her dads always working and she has nothing to do when my mom babysits her.

"Hey, Eli do you think you could take bee inside and sign her up?" "Um, yeah okay" I get out of the car with my little cousin Bianca and go inside.

"Hello, how can I help you?" "Um, my mom wanted me to sign up my little cousin for your ballet classes." "Oh okay, ill get you the forms but would you both like a tour?" "Uh ok," I scratched the back of my neck and followed bee and the middle-aged woman.

"And here we have 1 of our best dancers. She's been a ballerina here since she was six so I believe now she's been doing ballet for the past 10 years" I look up to see who she's talking about and there she was. Kiara Lawrence.

She was spinning around continually while lifting one leg slowly in the air. God, what cant she do?!

All of a sudden she stopped and walked out with a smile on her face.

"Hey who's this cutie?" "I'm Bianca. This is my cousin Eli." "Hello Bianca, Eli." "Are you interested in becoming a ballerina Bianca?" "Yeah, you're sooooo good! And your really pretty." "Well thank you, Bianca."

"Kiara is one of our only students who can pull of a perfect fouetté. Would you like her to show you?" "Pretty please" Bianca begged Kiara. "Only because you are so adorable"

Kiara walked back in front of the mirror and stood on her toes.  She began spinning while passing one of her legs in front of her body.

"Wowwwww" Bianca dragged out in admiration. "Maybe one day you'll be able to do that spin."

Kiara went back to practicing and we finished off the tour while my mom signed the paperwork.

All night all I thought about was her. Kiara. How she was always so kind yet is friends with fucked up people. Or how beautiful she is yet she lets her friends tell her she isn't.
She's perfect, she's beautiful, popular, nice, a cheerleader, a freaking ballerina, and never stops smiling.

If only I didn't have to look from the sidelines though.
Because Kiara Lawrence is 110% NOT single...