Slut

Kiaras pov:

Heartbreak,you gotta love it. Heartbreak means cry for awhile then get up and show them what their missing.

It could also mean change and for me...that was cutting my hair from my butt to my boobs...and dying the blue parts red and also quiting ballet.

Its been a few days since the breakup and I'm finally going back to cobra kai ,but i still had to do a few things first . I wore a plaid skirt, stockings, a bralette, and a fish net top with combat boots. As i was getting dressed i kept looking at the tattoo on my hip and under my boob, i wanted to get rid of them but lord knows i wasn't ready.
________________________________

I arrived at ricos tattoo parlor and finished the two tattoos ive had him working on. I layed on my right side so he could finish the one on my side since he was mostly done with that.

After an hour he had me move part of my skirt up. "Ya know, your boyfriend-" "not my boyfriend anymore." "Well whoever hawk is to you, i think hes got a tattoo of you." "What?!" "Yeah I think lisa did it for him the day of your recital." "WHAT?!" i jumped up, the day we broke up?!

"Okay kiara if you dont stop jumping im gonna fuck your shit up and i dont think you want that." Rico said while pushing me down. What in the fuck was he thinking?! Yea let me get a tattoo for her than break her heart by dumping her and calling her a mess!

"Alright all done." I got up and looked at them. Holy f-

(On her side)

(On her side)

(On her thigh)"Bad ass" i heard someone say behind me

(On her thigh)
"Bad ass" i heard someone say behind me. "Um hey landon, w-what are you doing here?" "Oh um a freind of mine is um getting his uh nipple pierced." "Oh" i said with a giggle.

"So um why havent you been at ballet?" "Oh i quit."  "Oh yeah, ive been thinking of stopping to." He scratched his neck as i checked the time.

"Hey uh, ive got karate right now. Do you maybe wanna come?" "S-sure" he said with a goofy grin and followed me to my car. It was obvious landon had a crush on me and i was gonna use that to my advantage.