"Princess your crazy!"

We stood in the junk yard as my dad lectured us on how we aren't ready to compete in the all valley.

"Youve trained hard.
Youve gotten stronger.
Tougher
Faster
Youve done your best
Your ready for this tournament, am i right?"

"YES SENSEI"

"WRONG!"
He threw the can of beer at us.classy.

"Your best aint shit! If you wanna win the all valley under 18 karate tournament you gotta give me better then your best. Which is why from now on your gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"YES SENSEI"

"ARE YOU LOSERS?!"

"NO SENSEI!"

"ARE YOU NERDS?!"

"NO SENSEI!"

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

"NO SENSEI!"

I tried not to laugh as my dad rubbed his face out of stress.

"MOVE THOSE FEET! GO GO GO!"
We ran through tires as fast as we could

"Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" We all took pipes and bats and started breaking cars.

"Hey princess watch this!" Eli yelled at me from the top story of an abandoned building.
He threw a car door out the window and landed it on the car.

"You think thats cool?! Watch this!" I ran up stairs to the level miguel and eli were at. Before they could say anything i ran full speed and jumped out of the window flipping and landed on my feet on top of the car.

3rd person:

Kiara looked up at eli and smirked while blowing him a kiss wich he caught and put on his heart. "Dude your girlfriends wild" miguel said in shock. Eli couldnt help how hot that was. She was like a badass spy, if he wasnt already in love with her there was no denying that he loved her with everything in him.

"Princess your crazy!" "Love ya too babe" she smiled before she ran off.

Everyone balanced on a metal beam across sharp objects.

"MOVE IT PRINCESS!" Johnny yelled at miguel.

Hawk went across the bean and tripped but made it across without getting hurt.

Once it was kiaras turn she decided to be a little show off and walk backwards and half way threw do a flip and lending on the other side of the beam on one foot.
"Little show off" johnny said as everyone looked at her gobsmacked. "Shes a lawrence for sure" he mumbled with a smirk.

________________________________

Kiara sat in her room playing the guitar and writing songs.
She heard a creek outside her bedroom door and saw her blue haired boyfriend smiling at her. "Hey honeybee." "Hey princess" "what can i do for you on this nice afternoon my lovely?"
"Nothing beautiful." He walked towards her and began showering her with kisses.

Soon Kiara removed Elis shirt and kissed down his chest. He pulled her up and removed her shirt and laid her on her bed.

"I love you,
Your smile,
Your eyes,
Your personality,
How you always support me-"

He kissed down her neck then removed her jeans before kissing down her leg telling her why he loved her in between every kiss.