Stefan - attention

request: Can you do a chapter were Damon yelled at Stefan and he has to stay in his room, but comes out with a wound or something and is crying and won't stop. Stefan did this to himself just because he want to be by Damon.

"Stefan! You don't understand! One does not simply just seek out Klaus! He could've killed you!"

"But he didn't."

"But he could have!" Damon yelled. "And the fact that you reply like that shows me that you learned nothing from this! Go to your room! Now!"

"But-"

"No! Go now!"

Stefan sighed in defeat and walked to his room like Damon told him to do. He never minded being on his own, but it wasn't supposed to be like this. He wasn't supposed to feel this guilt. Damon wasn't supposed to be angry with him like this.

He looked around. He spotted a ceramic vase on his night stand. The idea popped into his mind and he almost felt shame even thinking like that. But he knew that Damon couldn't stand him being hurt, and it wasn't like he wouldn't heal.

He knocked the vase over so it cracked on the floor. He slowly laid his arm down on top. Gritted his teeth. It hurt more than he expected it to. Tears fell down his cheeks. Damon couldn't know this. He would be so mad. But the plan was already in action so he had to finish it.

He stormed downstairs, ceramic piece still stuck in his arm, crying and panicked.

"Damon!" He cried. Damon quickly came to his rescue, as always. 

"What the hell happened?" He asked, examining Stefan's arm.

"I slipped and fell on top of the vase," Stefan cried. Damon shushed him and led him to his bathroom. He put Stefan on the counter.

"You know I'm gonna have to remove that piece," Damon said and pulled out a pair of tweezers. Stefan nodded but sobbed. Damon was gentle and careful peeling out the piece yet Stefan still winced visibly. Damon cleaned the wound.

"I'm still mad at you, by the way," he said and bandaged Stefans arm. Stefan looked at his hands. His plan didn't work.

"But you took one hell of a beating today. So wipe your tears and put something on the TV. I'll be there in two seconds."

I'm thinking about writing another teen wolf crossover. What characters would you like to see and which plot?