Paul - stop yelling and help me out here

request: can you do one when ian and nina fight after the breakup & paul was the middle person. paul got sick & that's when ian & nina come together to take care of him.

"You're always telling me how to do things! You always tell me that I'm doing stuff wrong! You comment my work and everything! Well guess what. I wasn't casted if I wasn't good enough! So mind your own fucking business and let me live my life!" Ian yelled at Nina, who seemed shocked by the reaction she had gotten from Ian.

"All I did was saying what happened in the books. I've read them after all." She mumbled. "Paul, please tell him that he doesn't have to take this personal."

Paul stopped walking as Nina grabbed in arm. He looked at her and then at Ian seeing his fear of Paul not standing by him.

"Don't drag me into this, Nina. You two need to figure your relation out on your own." Paul said, his voice raw. Both Nina and Ian seemed to be concerned and they both took a step forward but Nina was the first to lay a hand on Paul's forehead.

"You're a little warm. Are you sure you're okay? You don't sound so well." She said.

"I'm fine. I just came down with something yesterday. That's all."

"Come on, Paul. I'll make you some tea with honey. That'll make you better." Ian said heading to his trailer. Paul followed.

"I'm coming along." Nina said. Then Ian turned around.

"Nina, I'm perfectly qualified to make a cup of tea for my best buddy here to nurse him back to health. You don't have to judge my skills in everything." He said, not showing any emotion.

"There's enough of me for all. Relax. Nina, why don't you go ahead. We'll be right behind you." Paul smiled. Nina nodded and walked to the trailer area. Paul looked at Ian.

"I know that you want me for yourself right now and that you two are in a rough place but your characters are still dating, and you two need to fix this. And right now, taking care of me together might be the best way to learn how to work together again." Paul said. Ian nodded a little and then they both went to Ian's trailer where Nina was waiting. Ian let Paul sit on the couch and started making some tea for him. He asked Nina to get Paul some fever reducers from the bathroom. Paul smiled a little and Nina did as told.

Paul thanked Ian when he handed him the tea, and Paul quickly drowned it. Then Ian told him to lay on the couch and relax a little, and Ian and Nina went to the bedroom when they thought Paul had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you by correcting your acting," Nina said and Ian gave a little smile.

"Friends?" She asked and Ian nodded.