Stefan - Back to school

request: would it be okay if you could write a story where Stefan has a phobia of needles but has to get one for whatever reason and Damon has to help him

The whole summer had been a dream according to Damon. For the first time in what felt like forever, Damon and Stefan had had a great bond. And they had been spending the summer together. Just the two of them. They even took a road trip to Vegas.

But now the fun was over. School was starting soon and Stefan's annual physical was coming up.  Stefan didn't seem to think about it at all. It probably hadn't been on his mind at all. Damon had been hiding the letter from the doctor, knowing that showing it to Stefan would trigger some serious anxiety. So he did the same thing that he had done for years; tricking Stefan into thinking they're going somewhere else.

"Stef? You're ready to go? We gotta get your books from the mail office!" Damon called out and Stefan quickly ran down the stairs.

"Have you been eating today? Like just normal food?" Damon asked.

"No, it's okay. I'm not hungry."

Damon threw a bag of candy at Stefan and told him to keep his blood sugar up. Stefan nodded a little and looked at the bag.

"Damon?" He asked. "Were just going to get the books right? Nothing else?"

"Nothing else."

Then Damon pushed Stefan towards the car, making him buckle up. Then they drove through the town. Luckily the hospital was on the way to the mail office so Stefan didn't suspect anything before Damon took a turn into the parking lot.

"Damon, you promised! You promised! You said we were getting books!" Stefan said, starting to cry in panic. Damon locked the door, making Stefan unable to escape. Stefan starting ripping at the door and Damon texted the doctor that they were there, so they wouldn't have to wait in line. Then he took a harsh hold of Stefan's face.

"I've got you, okay? You are not gonna get hurt!"

Stefan shook his head, and as soon as Damon got out of the car and opened Stefan's door, he made a run for it, but Damon quickly wrestled him to the ground. Said that Stefan had to chill out. He threw his little brother over his shoulder. Carried him into the hospital while Stefan was crying loudly. Damon met the doctor in the hallway and followed him to a room where the door was being locked behind them and he threw Stefan on the bed, pinning him down.

"Please, please no. Please. Damon, please," Stefan begged heavily. Damon felt bad for him but he knew that this was for the best. The doctor, whom had been Stefan doctor for the last four years, quickly went through the exam. Taking his temperature, checking his eyes and ears, stomach, lungs and heart, before having to pry his mouth open to get a clear look.

"Let's get it over with." She finally said, making Stefan try to fight even more. He was a mess. All over the place. Damon sat in a chair, pulling Stefan onto his lap, making him sit sideways. Damon locked his own legs around Stefan's. He restrained Stefan's arm with one hand and rested the other on the side of Stefan's face, preventing him from looking. Damon pressed a kiss to Stefan's temple.

"I know, I know, I know." Damon whispered. "Shhh..."

The doctor pushed Stefan's sleeve up around his shoulder and quickly wiped the skin clean. Stefan kicked helplessly.

"Sit still. Sit still." Damon said and Stefan tried to obey. The doctor took a hold of Stefan's arm and inserted the first needle. Stefan cried out in panic and yelled for help. Damon tried to shush him. He knew that the injections were rough on his baby brother due to the small amount of vervain in them. Damon himself would have been able to handle it, but Stefan felt the same way towards vervain that he did towards blood; edgy.

"Don't tense. It'll only make it worse." Damon reminded. Stefan cried hopelessly. The next and smallest injection was inserted which only made Stefan whimper. He knew the last one would be the worst.

Stefan was turned around and the last injection were inserted making Stefan scream and cry, and twist and squirm. The doctor tried to be quick, putting on bandaids and finishing up. Damon let Stefan cling to him.

"I'm dizzy, I'm dizzy. Help me."

Damon rubbed his back gently.

"You've got to breathe, baby brother. You can breathe. You're all done now. No more."

Stefan visibly relaxed into Damon, and Damon gently stroked his hair.

"You know what this means right?" Damon asked. "I'm getting you something nice tomorrow."