Stefan - don't hurt me

request: can you do one where damon hurts stefan and stefan gets scared or something so damon has to make it better?

Damon was blinded by rage. His brother knew exactly how to push his buttons to where he would be the most annoyed. Damon couldn't believe it. Stefan had been snooping around behind his back trying to make deals with other vampires and almost making Klaus pissed at him. Damon wasn't thinking clear, he knew that and as soon as Stefan walked through the front door, Damon smashed him against the wall.

"You stupid ass idiot!" Damon yelled, pulling Stefan out and smashing him back into the wall. Damon heard Stefan's head hit the wall but he didn't care. "You put yourself in danger behind my back! You didn't even tell me where you were so I could save your stupid ass!"

Stefan pushed Damon away and headed for the stairs but Damon was faster. He grabbed Stefan's wrist and twisted it around making Stefan yell out in pain and Damon let him go. Stefan ran up the stairs and locked the door to his room.

Later in the evening, Damon had cooked Stefan dinner and went to knock on the door.

"I made you dinner. Don't you dare refuse. Be in the kitchen in ten minutes or you'll regret it." Damon said, going downstairs again and sitting by the table. As the minutes went by, he became more and more certain that Stefan would pass, but at ten minutes exactly, Stefan walked into the kitchen, hands in his hoodie pocket and head low. He sat on a chair and didn't start eating.

Damon reached out for the water can with a movement that made Stefan flinch, but he soon realised that Damon wasn't gonna hurt him.

"Are you scared of me or something?" Damon asked trying to hide any emotions.

"No..." Stefan mumbled. A little, innocent lie. Damon stood up and left the table.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked, looking after Damon. Damon looked at him and tilted his head in the direction of the bathroom as if to tell Stefan to come along and so he did. Damon picked him up and placed him on the counter, like he always did when taking care of Stefan's injuries.

"Let me see your wrist." Damon said and Stefan hesitantly reached his hand to Damon, who took a hold of it. Damon told him to move his fingers and Stefan obeyed and Damon started moving Damon's hand around making Stefan flinch and let a tear fall from his eye. Damon looked at him and Stefan looked at Damon. For a while they just looked at each other in silence.

"It's a sprain." Damon said looking at Stefan's wrist. "I'm gonna wrap it up for you."

Damon handled Stefan's wrist with great care. Stefan watched him. Damon finished in silence and then looked Stefan in the eyes for a while.

"Are you gonna hug me or not?" Damon asked. Stefan chuckled and wrapped his arms around Damon. Damon held him gently.

"I'm not scared of you," Stefan said.

"I know. And that makes you both brave, sweet and stupid. I don't want to hurt you, but sometimes the rage is blinding me and then I have no control. That can be dangerous for you."