Stefan - so Care (part 2)

I wasn't planning on making a part two but someone requested it, so here we go.

It wasn't usual for Stefan to be out for this long, even after a fight and it concerned Damon. What if his little brother was in trouble, and he wasn't there to help. After discussing with himself for a while, he decided to text Elena.

"Is Stefan with you?" He asked her.

"No. Him and Caroline skipped almost the entire day off school."

That was so unlike Stefan. Stefan didn't skip school to hang out with a girl. He had ever only skipped school for the sake of hunting or to be with Damon. Stefan would never do this. Damon swore under his breath and grabbed his keys. Then he drove to Carolines house. He knocked on the door and Liz opened. She hadn't expected visitors at this time. It was almost 9 pm.

"Damon? Can I help you?" She asked and he nodded.

"Is my brother here?"

"He is. He has a fever. I thought you knew that?"

Damon felt the anger grow in his body. He asked if he could come in and Liz gave a small nod. Then he stormed to Carolines room where Stefan was sleeping. Damon yanked him up from the bed, making his eyes open widely.

"Damon-," Stefan protested.

"No listen here, Brother," Damon practically spat. "You run around all night and all day without saying one word about where you are. Without leaving a note or anything! And then I hear that you have a fever! You're sick, obviously. I have eyes, it's not that hard to see! You're sick, and you didn't care to tell me! I swear to God Stefan Salvatore, you're gonna be the death of me! What if you had failed to take care of yourself and gotten yourself killed! I would throw myself over the vail to the other side and I would kick your ass so hard that you would come back to life! Don't you dare scaring me like that ever again! Got it?!"

Damon had been so busy yelling, that he hadn't noticed Stefan's tears. He also didn't notice Caroline and Liz watching them from the doorway.

"You told me to go and not come back... You said you didn't care anymore," Stefan whispered.

"I was angry, god dammit, Stefan!" Damon said and then pressed Stefan against his chest. He was holding onto his little brother for dear life, and Stefan had to admit that it kind of felt nice.

"I'm gonna bring you home, Fratellino," Damon mumbled as he squeezed Stefan. Stefan nodded a bit.