Stefan - trapped (part 2)

Damon sat by Stefan's bed the entire day, until it was time to go to bed himself. He gently woke Stefan up.

"Hey Stef. I'm gonna go to bed. Would you like to sleep on the couch so you'll be closer to my room?" Damon asked and Stefan nodded and so Damon helped Stefan to the couch. He tugged him in and got him a glass of water and some biscuits. He also placed a bucket by the couch in case he was gonna throw up.

"Goodnight, Brother. Yell if you need me." Damon said and went to bed himself. He got a good couple of hours of sleep before he heard Stefan call out his name in between small sobs. Damon immediately got up and put on a shirt. We walked to the couch seeing Stefan leaned over the bucket with tears down his cheeks.

"You threw up, Stef?" He asked and combed back Stefans hair with his fingers. Stefan nodded a little. Damon went to the bathroom to empty the bucket. Then he went back to Stefan.

"I have to pee, Damie," Stefan sobbed using the nickname that he once gave Damon. He had ever only used it when really being in pain and that made Damon realise the seriousness of the situation.

Damon wrapped his arm around Stefan and helped him to the bathroom. He guarded the door, but knocked immediately when he heard Stefan whimper.

"Are you okay in there?"

"I think I have diarrhea, Damie. My stomach really hurts." Stefan whimpered.

"That's okay, Little brother. It's normal when being sick. Just clean yourself up and then I'll come in and help you."

A while went by before Stefan said that he was finished and Damon opened the door seeing Stefan leaning against the wall. He looked like he was on the verge of fainting. Damon gently picked him up, making Stefan cry out in pain. Damon shushed him and took him back to the couch. Damon dug out some medicines from the bathroom and helped Stefan take them.

"Okay. Back to bed, buddy." Damon said, but Stefan stopped him, saying that he didn't want to be alone. And so Damon carried Stefan to the older Salvatore's bedroom and laid him down. Damon pulled off his shirt and got into bed next to Stefan.

They both slept peacefully and the next day, Stefan was feeling better although it took him a few days to go back to normal completely.