Stefan - baby brother

request: Can I request a chapter where Stefan is sick at school and the teacher makes him go to the nurse but he doesn't want to leave so Damon has to carry him in his hip out of the school and Stefan is embarrassed and won't listen to Damon so Damon babied him until he listens to hin

"Stefan?" Someone said, making Stefan lift his throbbing head from the table, he had been resting it on. It was Ms. Birk. One of his favourite teachers.

"Are you with us?" She asked and he nodded a bit and flipped the pages of his French book til he reached the right one.

"Honey, try to look at me," she said and Stefan slowly turned his exhausted gaze to her. She rested her palm against his forehead. She frowned.

"You're feverish, sweetheart. You should go home."

Stefan saw Elena looking at him from over her shoulder. He looked at her before turning his gaze back to his teacher.

"I'm fine, Ms. Birk."

"No you're not, Stefan. Come on. I'm taking you to see the school nurse," she said and pulled Stefan up from his seat and then she guided him to the nurse's office. She looked at the two of them and greeted them.

"Hi, Stefan. You don't look so good. Come here and lay on the bed and relax. Then I'll call your brother and take your temperature."

Stefan didn't dare to refuse so he slowly walked to the sick bed and laid down on his side. The nurse grabbed a thermometer and placed it in Stefan's ear while the phone rang.

"Damon Salvatore," Stefan heard the voice in the far end of the line. The nurse then explained the entire story. Said that Stefan had a fever of 102 degrees. Damon said that he was on his way, and it wasn't until Damon was actually there, that Stefan refused to leave.

"Come on. Don't be difficult." Damon warned but Stefan made no move to leave and so Damon threw him over his shoulder and carried him home. Stefan started walking to his room.

"Nuh-uh. You stay on the couch where I can see you." Damon said.

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. You could jump out of the window and go back to school. I'm not taking any risks. You're acting like a baby, so I'm treating you like one." Damon argued and Stefan told him to just stop already. He stayed exactly where he was and Damon was having none of it. He felt the anger grow inside of him like a flame turning into a full blown fire, but he clenched his fists and puffed out a lungful of air.

"Stefan," Damon said as calmly as he could. "You are sick, no matter how much you want to deny it or fight me on it, then you are sick and I will help you and I need you to let me. I am not taking no for an answer, so please go rest on the couch and then I'll make you something nice and take care of you. Please?"

Stefan sighed. "Fine."

Then he grumpily walked to the couch and laid down. Damon made a few breathing exercises which Stefan had taught him a day where he was totally in the mood for being the hero. And Damon being Damon, who had had one hell of a temper from a very young age, had decided that those exercises might have become handy.

When he felt calmer, he walked to the couch and wrapped a blanket around Stefan. He looked down at him and smiled softly.

"We were supposed to have a test in school today... now I'm gonna fail..." Stefan mumbled and Damon sighed with a smirk.

"Is that why you've been such a pain in the ass about being sick? Because you're gonna fail some history-quiz that you know every correct answer to even when the textbook doesn't?"

Stefan gave a slight nod and Damon ruffled his hair gently.

"Oh Stefan... such a do-gooder." Damon smiled. "I'll take really good care of you."

And then he disappeared into the kitchen. Twenty minutes later, Damon came back out with a bowl of soup in his hands. Stefan had fallen asleep and Damon woke him up gently and handed him the bowl.

"This tastes like shit..." Stefan mumbled.

"Well, baby brother, that could be caused by two reasons. One, you're sick and everything tastes different when feeling sick. Two, could be the fever reducers in there."

"I know how to swallow pills," Stefan frowned.

"And i promised that I would treat you like a child. Now, cuddle up under your cute little blanket there and then I'll make a nice fire to keep you warm."

And nice it did feel. So nice that Stefan even fell asleep within too long. When he woke up in the morning, the fever reducers had kicked in and he was feeling much better.