Dear readers... (heartfelt note)

Dear readers.

I think we all know where this is going, since I've done so many of these announcements.

I'm starting school this Monday. Sunday, I'll be getting ready and making sure that I've got all I need. And most importantly, I'll be working on myself. I have made it a goal for me, that these next two years of my life and education will be filled with happiness and joy and as much confidence as possible. I want nothing to be forced. Which is why I am changing the purpose of writing this book.

Writing should be fun for me. Reading should be fun for you. This book should be fun to read and write for both of us. And it can't be if I continue the way I have.

Ive gotten so much love for my work and I appreciate every single one of you and your requests, but it feels forced to write them all. I am drowning in requests. I have so many and I can't keep up with that. Even with my beautiful and wonderful co-writers.

For now on the requests I have already gotten and get in the future will be added to some sort of library, which I can pick from whenever I'm in a writing mood and when I have space in my head for writing. Therefore I cannot guarantee that your request will be written before a certain deadline. I can't even give a good guess on how long it will take.

As for my co-writers; you are of course allowed to say if you want to write a request as well and I'll give you the choice between all the requests in the library.

This book means a lot to me. These boys mean a lot to me. You readers mean a lot to me. Therefore it is a goal of mine to continue this book under the best possible circumstances, where I as well as you can enjoy it and be happy along the way. It is a comprise that I have to make for me.

I love you and I will be forever grateful. You guys changed my life.

Thank you.