Stefan - drunk

requested by Emma_Carstairs16

Stefan comes home drunk and has a killer hangover in the morning

"Hey, Damon," Alaric said as soon as he picked up the phone. "You're gonna have to come to the grill. Stefan has been here all night. He's wasted. As in totally wasted."

Damon sighed, knowing that Stefan had been drinking a lot lately. Way too much to be honest. He told Alaric that he was on his way, and with the help of his vampire speed, he was at the grill in no time. He walked in calmy, seeing Alaric by the bar and Stefan by a table, head low, and with a drink in his hand.

"Hey, pal," Damon greeted as he rested a hand on Stefan's shoulder. Stefan's looked up with an unreadable facial expression and Damon was confused.

"Leave me alone!" Stefan spat, pushing Damon's hand off his shoulder.

"Stefan," Damon warned. "You're drunk. You don't know what you're talking about. Come on. We're going home."

Stefan once again told Damon to leave him alone. This time involving swearwords in his sentences as well. Damon just sighed, grabbing Stefan's arms, looking him sternly in the eye.

"You behave, got it? You do not mess with me. When I say you go home, you go home. I am not wasting my time on a 24/7 drunk minor!"

It came out angrier than it should, and Damon knew it. Yet he couldn't soften just yet. It would make Stefan win. But Stefan hadn't meant any harm. He had just had a bad day, week, month, year, and well... century.

When Stefan made no move to leave the bar, Damon picked him up and swung him over the shoulder, making Stefan gasps in surprise, feeling extremely dizzy. As soon as Damon had walked out the doors, Stefan started protesting.

"Damon, I'm dizzy. I'm gonna puke, I swear to god..."

Damon cursed under his breath and put Stefan down on a bench, making the smaller boy immediately hug himself to shield his body from the cold nights. Damon hadn't believed the I' m-gonna-puke-thing, but looking at Stefan now, he realized it hadn't been a lie. Stefan was pale, looking as white as a ghost.

"Hey, Stef..." Damon gently said, grabbing Stefan's chin, making the younger Salvatore look at him. He examined the young boy's green eyes.

"God, you are really on the floor right now..." He mumbled, making Stefan let out a sob. Damon wrapped his arms around him, supporting most of his weight the entire way to the boarding house.

Damon went to bed after first undressing Stefan and tugging him into bed. It was a restless sleep, and Damon woke the next morning by Stefan's painful retching sounds. Rubbing his eyes, Damon headed for Stefan's bedroom, seeing him kneel in front of the toilet.

Damon grabbed his arms and pulled him up from the floor, wrapping his arms around the shaking form. Stefan cried miserably.

"Has this taught you to not ever drink again?" Damon asked making Stefan nod only slightly. Damon squeezed him tighter.

"Everything is spinning and my head hurts," Stefan sobbed. "I feel so nauseous and cold."

Damon guided the young boy to bed and covered him with a blanket.

"You're feverish," he said. "I'm gonna go get you some aspirin and a bucket. Then. You. Sleep. Understood?"

Stefan nodded, sniffling softly. As promised, Damon fetched some pills and a bucket, but when he came back, Stefan was already out. Damon stayed in bed with him, stroking his hair.