16

I Found - Amber Run

There could be many reasons as to why Jeongguk woke up the following morning -Insanely early- From his deep sleep.

His back aching from sleeping on the floor.

The shouting of his roommates so early for their enthusiasm for Christmas.

Check Jimin's blood pressure as Yoongi instructed and noting down the results - Like how he was doing all night while the other male was passed out asleep.

Maybe even from the nightmares that he usually gets, resulting with his anxiety to spike and whistle breathes to escape his quivering lips.

Despite all those reasons being of some factor, one of them definitely beat all odds to really rattle him properly awake just as he finished checking Jimin's blood pressure with the machine while sitting at the edge of the bed.

It was when the door to his room swings open without a knock.

With his radiating brother entering inside.

Jeongguk really didn't register his presence well, since he was literally with one eye open awake ready to go back to sleep on the floor, but when he recognized those familiar taken off guard eyes with lips ajar it did leave Jeongguk just a tad confused.

Oh right, it's Christmas. Namjoon always comes by in the morning-

Wait.

Jeongguk slowly started realizing that Jimin, Namjoon's ex, is snuggled up on his bed, sleeping quietly while hugging the pillow tightly in his arms.

Oh no.

Shit, this looks so wrong-

Looks like Namjoon really did get this the wrong way since he wasted no time striding into the room, grabbing Jimin by the arm and yanks him up.

Jeongguk shoots to his feet in panic, just as Jimin also snaps awake from the aggressive hostility. It didn't register either what was going on at first, but after Namjoon once again tugs him completely off the bed, he realized exactly what was going on.

And Namjoon was definitely not going silent to what he was thinking, "Are you fucking kidding me right now? Getting at my damn brother? Are you fucking serious!"

This is so wrong.

So wrong on so many levels.

Jeongguk desperately tried to sign to him to calm down, but obviously Namjoon's focus wasn't on him. This is the first time Jeongguk has seen Namjoon completely and utterly in rage. His brother is usually really composed, or prefers demonstrating that just for the sake of his reputation with others and the press.

Clearly that did not matter when it involves his frail little brother.

Jimin looked like he was just about to drop unconsciousness from the possible headache and dizziness he got from standing up so abruptly, but once it processed what Namjoon said he disgustingly furrows his eyebrows horrendously.

"What? No- Calm your ass down! It's too early for this shit damn."

"You are the one in his dorm! In his room! ON HIS BED!" Namjoon roars more angrily, jolting Jeongguk on the spot from the tone, "I swear if this is some sick way for getting back at me after our break up-"