42

(My mind went blank for song recommendations for this chapter :') Maybe you guys could recommend any after finishing this chapter?)

"Bro she's mad cute!"

"I smelled her perfume from where I was and damn!"

"No wonder she's referred to as the skating queen, she looks like a Queen."

"I think I fell in love."

That's all the comments Jeongguk was surrounded by for their regular circle meeting with his team, smiling to himself just thinking about his literal inspiration now being so close to him than how she ever was before. He's seen her from afar during events and nearly convulses because of how powerful her aura is.

He remembers admiring her races as a young teen, being the motivation to be just as good as she is.

He practically idolizes her, and now that he has to be fake dating her is like a delulu dream coming true.

He could cry right now.

Gah! He's so excited!

And now he has her number and they can talk and Jeongguk can get tips on her stability and shit!

And the best part is that she knows sign language too! So they can communicate!

He so fucking happy!

He's more happy about the fact that he's getting the opportunity to meet her properly rather than the idea that they are fake dating. He doesn't even care about that, he's more looking forward to hopefully them practicing their skills together.

That'll be so cool!

"Jeongguk."

He snaps his head up, blushing a little to the eyes now on him with either grins or smirks.

Shit he's even smiling sheepishly himself.

He has his idol's number! Ah!

"You're a little too giddily there huh?" Karma snickers, leaning back against the couch, "I was literally not expecting to see her when you brought her here. Should've told me! I wouldn't have been shirtless."

"Dude the way she hanged out with us too! Even played Call of Duty and watched anime with us!"

Ten twitches a smile to this, sitting up, "I think I liked the fact that she acted like one of us. Wasn't too squeaky or awkward by being surrounded by guys, made us feel comfortable too."