21

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

There's not a layer of Jeongguk's back that didn't cramp in pain. From the base of his neck to the lower end off his spine, stiff and sore by the hard wooden floor as a source of his bed for the rest of his night; And it also wasn't helping the numbness one side of his entire arm and inner thigh, being a main reason why he slowly eased awake from his silent dreams.

The first thing he could see upon fluttering his eyes open is the faint light from the morning glimmering in the room, not exactly to his face as the bed beside him served as a border from enduring it intensely.

And next was a mess of chocolate brown strands of hair, close to his face much for his liking - well right beneath his nose to be exact. A familiar candy scent caresses his nostrils, subconsciously making him melt to the smell with a heavy exhale before he could notice the way his own body tangled with another one glued to his.

Not until he felt the owner of the brunette hair nuzzling more their face to his chest, the arm around his torso tightening with a hand balled to his button up shirt. Jeongguk's sleepy mind didn't process either how his arm is being used as a neck rest or pillow of the said person, hugging them by the neck to his chest while the other is around their arm with fingers caressing the spine of their back-

Wait....

Jeongguk blinks a few times, trying to snap awake while trying to push the headache from the alcohol he drank last night to the back of his mind. A faint breathing against his neck had his body tensing up immediately, no thoughts running through his mind as he slowly begins to realizes he's hugging someone close to him.

Shit...

Shit!

A thick gulp slides down his dry throat, blinking a few times a little in nerves. Ok, maybe he's dreaming? There's no way in hell Jeongguk ever gets lucky enough to be sleeping with someone on the same place - or bed.

Not even his teammates sleep with him, so it's only obvious that this could be a dream.

Wait maybe it's not a body? What if this is part of the illusion and he's tied up or something?

This could be one of his nightmares..... Where they transform...

Jeongguk squirms a little, his hand over the person's arm dropping to the outline of their silhoutte to notice they're very similar to a human body, all the way as he reaches to-

His eyes widen.

It is a body! He's not dreaming!

Jeongguk was just about to squeak in panic until the person hums a little, grunting under their breath while getting closer to him, "I'm sensitive."

He damn well recognizes that voice from anywhere.

Jimin.

Jeongguk is holding Jimin in his arms.

And it's not a damn dream.

Upon the drop of reality hitting him down, Jeongguk was seconds away from pushing him back, but then he realized another thing -not so well- when he shifted his lower region.

Something that had him inhaling intensively in frustration.

Morning wood.

Fantastic.

Jimin's leg is right between Jeongguk's thighs, pressing against his dick hard that with one wrong move than it will definitely have him exploding on the spot. So the only way he can be able to move will be if Jimin gets off him, but the only problem with that is Jeongguk inability to speak.