62⚠️

Show And Tell - Melanie Martinez

Flashes.

Suffocating flashes.

Everywhere.

And that's all Taehyung's been met with the second he got out of the airplane, fueling onto this agonizing anxiety after his figure skating coach and Minho's coach - Hoseok - sat down with them at some point during the plane and told them the news to what has happened while they were in the flight.

Something that Taehyung knew was bound to happen, but not this soon.

Him and Minho were exposed.

Their relationship is exposed to the world.

Pictures upon pictures were taken of them either at the beach or at the balcony of Taehyung or Minho's hotel room from paparazzi's that followed them from Korea. A few of those picture wouldn't be so questionable to the public eye if it wasn't for various of those pictures being of them obviously kissing or making out.

Showing their clear identities.

They tried to be careful, they really did. At the beach they would always go with a group of people or if they were at the hotel room, they made sure curtains were always closed or to go out at night where it would be hard for anyone spot them easily from the balcony.

But no..... They've been seen and given no hesitation on releasing every single detail of what they saw.

After the word spread like wild fire in the plane within the team - either through finding out from the news or over hearing the conversation - the stares Taehyung would receive became different. To both him and Minho. Even if they sat separately in the plane, Taehyung still heard whispers and mutters of the team about the scandal, yet they were wise enough to not ask them about it now.

Since it's a fucking shock to everyone, and clearly the two skaters are processing that this is actually happening so they're obviously won't be so open for questions. Either that or they were ordered to not say anything, who knows.

Even their coach's stare doesn't hold that same admiration they once had towards them anymore, especially after they got that confirmation that the two men are in fact seeing each other.

Taehyung held it in. He sucked whatever he was feeling in all the way till the plane landed.

But before anyone got out, Jackson came up with an idea in order to avoid the impact of swarm of attention and a crowd around Taehyung and Minho. The plan was for everyone to wear their hoodies of the team - the ones they have representing South Korea - with their hood up, mask and a cap up also to avoid showing their identity.

A few people weren't fond of the idea, some even refused to comply just for the sake of a possible cheaters or the relationship of the two, but after captain Amber from the curling team and Jessi, from the women's hockey team, called them out and gave a speech about protecting each other as a team - they were made to do as Jackson instructed.

Even the coaches as well.

That became the plan; to hide Minho and Taehyung and keeping them far apart from each other too spread the attention.

Now they're here, out of the doors from the plane and faced with a shit ton of paparazzi's - practically shoving their camera's to everyone's face - in hopes to capture a glimpse of the supposed couple.