55

You - Regard, Troye Sivan Tate McRae

"What are you doing?"

Ten twitches a smile as he still texts on his phone, just as Felix slumps on him, "Talking to Soyeon. You know, that skater from women's speed skating team."

Felix heavily sighs, slowly rolling off him, "You guys been getting pretty close lately."

Nonchalantly Ten shrugs, "She's pretty cool. Besides, having you been getting close to that girl? Um.... Ryujin? That new hockey player?"

Felix didn't respond back and when Ten looks back to check on him, he sees him on his phone laying beside him.

There he goes.

On his phone again.

Lately these days that's something the two have been.... Doing a lot, just be on their phones and barely even have a second to ask each other how they are doing.

Ever since Felix been getting closer to Ryujin, it's just been.... Distant between them.

They don't even cuddle up to each other as they use to or even give each other pecks of kisses, it's just.... Like they're roommates or something?

It's been even more tense after the whole thing happened between Jeongguk and Jimin. Some of the teammates think the two had a thing while others assume they just don't get along, whatever the case is.

The point is, the team aren't really fond with Jimin at this point in time.

Except for Felix, for some reason.

He always speaks out for him while everyone gets in their zone of recalling that night, meanwhile Ten being the way he is just stays silent and observes the mess.

Maybe that has something to do with how they are now? Who knows.

Ten just stopped ripping his head about it, after all that's not his problem.

Whatever happened is between Jeongguk and Jimin, that's it.

Felix giggles suddenly snaps him from his thought process, going back to texting Soyeon when she asked about if he's available this Friday to hang out since they just finished up with the events and have three days to enjoy the rest of their week.

Well, not like he has plans these days so, why not?

So they planned to walk by the beach and perhaps go into the city for a while. Would be a nice distraction since she's actually great company.

Perhaps not as good as Felix, but she's cool.

Pushing himself up now after settling the plan by the elbows to stretch, Ten tilts his head to see Felix still smiling to his phone.