9

Burning Desire - Lana Del Rey

"They're not speed skates Jeongguk! You can't be skating so fast in them!"

Jimin in the midst of trying to spin stops when another loud smack hits the ice, turning his attention from nearly slamming onto the boards to notice Jeongguk collapses on the ice, again, with a frustrated glare in his eyes.

He's been going at this for an hour or two now, skating along side the ice but tripping because of the pick. Speed skates and figure skates are different, very different, so no wonder he's struggling a lot with adjusting to them now.

Jackson has briefly mentioned to Jimin that Jeongguk is here just as a test run, nothing more than that. Of course there's more to this that Jimin doesn't know of, but Jackson only ordered him to practice his spins like they've been practicing.

This went on for a while now until Jackson just called the two off the ice. Not once did Jimin or Jeongguk spoke, or even looked at each other in a greeting. They just took off their skates like Jackson has asked them to and followed him to the training room.

There's no one here but no doubt the women's hockey team will be arriving soon for practice, being the reason why they're here instead of being at the ice. This room is specialized for training figure skaters specifically on their choreography and lifts, along with their spins.

This is the place that really determines everything.

At least for Jackson.

He stands by the mirror, looking at the two with a nervous nibble on his bottom lip before crossing his arms over his chest, "Jeongguk," The ravenette snaps his head up, "Can you lift Jimin?"

Absolutely fucking not.

Jimin immediately steps away from Jeongguk, a horrid sneer on his lips, "He's not going to touch me."

"Jimin I just want to see something that's all."

"I said no," He snaps, hands to his hips, "I've tolerated enough of this ice skating bullshit. I'm not going to continue doing this shit-"

"Stubborn."

The voice that spoke is quiet, soft and clearly a mumble that was meant to not be heard. Oh but Jimin heard it, snapping his head to Jeongguk who just glares at the mirror, lips in a nasty scowl with arms crossed.

Oh so he speaks?

Jimin turns his whole body to face him, hands still on his hips, "Stubborn? Really? Sorry that I have my boundaries!"

"No," Jeongguk breathes out quietly, glancing to Jimin with a more pointed look with a one eye over to his attire before meeting his eyes, "Stubborn."

The word was like the point of a wooden stick against Jimin's skin, not cutting but so fucking annoying. He hates that word, probably because he knows he is stubborn and it just reminds him of how much of a disappointment he is to Taemin with his ballet partner choices.

No, this is suppose to help him be more flexible with the idea of a partner. That's the whole point he's here in the first place.

For fuck sakes.

Jimin with an irritated huff stomps to stand in front of Jeongguk, arms extended out to his sides with glaring eyes into his hooded gaze.