10

Nervous - The Neighbourhood

"You?! Figure skating?! No fucking way. Coach really is losing his mind."

Jeongguk is back in the dorm now, sitting on the couch in the living room with a computer on his lap as he reviews over his previous performance from practice; Seeing how he can improve from here on out until practices start again.

While he was at it, Karma and Taehyung just so happen to be here watching My Hero Academia on the tv while Minho was somewhere in the kitchen to get something to eat. Woosung was also here just laying on Jeongguk's shoulder while he scrolls through social media on his phone, sucking on a lollipop with wide doe eyes staring at the screen.

Everyone else is just scattered all over the place that Jeongguk can't really pin point where they are. He was too focused on watching his skating while also informing the rest here of his interesting morning. Well he signed and Woosung vocally translated, which resulted with Minho squeaking a laugh from the kitchen after saying his commentary.

This made Taehyung whirl his gaze back to glare at Minho's back, lips trembling to try not to stutter with his broken Korean, "What's problem with figure skating?"

Karma only places a hand on his twin's shoulder to ease him down. It did work because Taehyung only rolled his eyes and looks at Jeongguk, a shy smile on his lips, "Solo skating? Pair skating?"

The ravenette snaps his eyes away from his video, pausing it to put his focus on Taehyung, nodding back to his question. Small glitters of excitement filled his orbs, the brightest smile on his lips twitching broadly, "So exciting! You agreed?"

Remembering how this morning went by only made him twitch a deeper frown, relaxing his shoulders a bit before shaking his head. This made Taehyung's smile deflate, lips parted in confusion and shock at once, "What? Why? Are you not free-

"Because he's smart that's why."

Jeongguk could immediately see the spark of annoyance flashing Taehyung's eyes, even making his eyelid twitch when he heard Minho's voice as the skater jumps over the sofa and sits beside Karma with a mug of ice cream. When he found himself adjusted to his seat, he looks up at Jeongguk while pointing the spoon stained with chocolate syrup at him.

"If you were to participate, they will start to call you a little princess fairy. Worse if it's with a guy you're going to be throwing into the air. One wrong move and you're cut."

Well..... He's not wrong.

However Jeongguk wasn't even given the chance to respond because Taehyung snaps his head towards him, "Liar! They don't call me a princess fairy!"

Minho flickers his eyes to him just as he shoves a spoon full of cookie dough ice cream into his mouth, blinking with a scowl, "Mind your business! This is a team business here, scoot away."

"Don't tell me what to do! I.... I figure skate! Good experience!"

"Talk to me when your Korean isn't so difficult for me to understand."

Now this forced Karma to snap his head to Minho, a murderous grim look in his eyes, "Watch your fucking mouth!"

But it was already too late. There were tears glittering in Taehyung's eyes, lips wobbling into a small pout to how much Minho's words hurt his heart. It's not his fault his French accent gets in the way that makes it difficult to understand, or that it's sometimes hard for him to communicate words.