36

*Negative Sexual mentions tw*

Prom Queen - Molly Kate Kestner

Jimin has lost every ounce of focus that he previously had in his body. There's not a cell that isn't heaving, unsettled, even relentless. Sitting here in his own car while Minho drives is like a painful time clock ticking slowly, pouring more of that anxiety and bubbling frustration in his soul so he can hurry the fuck up.

Initially Jimin was determined to just running there, wherever Jeongguk was, but he was too impulsive to even hear the guy finish where they were located. Thankfully Minho grabbed the phone and heard the details, dragging Jimin to his car so he can drive them there.

This is the first time ever that Jimin isn't composed.

Usually he doesn't spare a nerve in his body to feel like this, only it leading to that explosive anger instantly if he did. Yes, he's definitely feeling that rage but the unease to what Jeongguk may be facing is covering his better conscious.

And thankfully, he didn't have to last long drowning in his own doubt.

Soon enough they came across the vibrant lights of the outside of the night club with Minho finding parking across the street. Jimin didn't even wait until the car completely stopped, or the fact that a car was just entering the street and nearly ran over him if they didn't stop, but Jimin didn't care.

He marches up to that front doors of the building where it was guarded-

"Excuse me sir," A hand places a hand on his shoulder, "You have to wait in line like everyone else-"

Jimin snarls his glare from the door and to the tall, buff man standing beside him in a suit. The buzzer was clearly was not expecting such harsh and hostile look from him, nor the words that came out of his lips soon after.

"Gold Kitten."

Not even seconds passed and his eyes dilated, familiarizing with Jimin's features instantly before quickly bringing his hand back and opens the gate just as Minho and Taehyung came up behind him, "Sorry sir, you can pass."

Annoyedly Jimin rolls his eyes and steps through, "And these two are with me. Make sure no one gives us a hard time, will ya?"

The buzzer nods briefly while communicating it through the ear piece just as the three moved through the open door. Taehyung and Minho were a bit taken back that Jimin was let in so easily, or even commanding orders in the first place, but regardless followed after him quickly as they came across the loud music and crowd environment filled with people.

Jimin didn't even spare a look, he quickly dashes to the bathroom that he knew where it was by heart before barging in through the door.

And.... He couldn't.... Move after that.

Or breathe.

His body froze.

Completely frozen.

He couldn't even feel his surroundings when Minho and Taehyung stormed into the bathroom, choked up to the sight but clearly reacted quicker than Jimin did to in dashing to the man on his knees beside the body on the ground with a wet paper towel patting on his face.

Jeongguk....

Jeongguk.

Jimin felt his throat closing, eyes twitching so uncontrollably. No matter how badly he tried to calm himself and approach the body, he was stumbling back by how Jeongguk's body kept shifting to the sight of a familiar boy from his memory and then back to him. It was like being punched on the chest over and over that even his body crashed to the edge of the door frame, hands vibrating to his sides.