38

Wish you were gay - Billie Eilish

"Jimin! Where's Jeongguk?"

The brunette looks up from his phone, perking an eyebrow to Jackson barging into his dressing room, "Do I look like his babysitter to you?"

The coach rolls his eyes, "You both are going up in a few minutes and I can't find him."

"He's probably taking a shit?"

"Jimin!"

The dancer huffs but gets off the chair, fully dressed up with make up ready for the performance - even finished throwing up the remaining meal from yesterday and this morning - so Jimin's literally all set and ready for this performance.

Jeongguk did leave a while ago with Karma to see Taehyung's performance, but that was a while ago. If something wasn't right than no doubt everyone would've made a big deal out of it, so maybe he's just wandering around with Karma.

However, to prevent Jackson from ripping his own head off, guess Jimin could be helpful and look for him.

Marvelous.

Great time to disappear Jeongguk.

So Jimin starts his search for him while also sending him messages to get him to answer, but Jeongguk seems to have dropped his phone in a toilet because he doesn't fucking answer.

Well at least Jimin is left on delivered, so his phone is on, somewhere.

Great, time to do this the hard way.

Taking turns after turns, asking people - some rude ass people as a matter of fact - but still received no word on where he was. Time was ticking, they're literally fifteen minutes away from performing and Jimin is getting stressed.

Out of all times to hide, seriously, now?!

Fighting back the sickness Jimin is feeling in his stomach from his previous session earlier, he found comfort in the scent of mint of his breath after he brushed his teeth,

But he still feels sick.

Where the fuck is Jeongguk?

After roaming throughout the entire damn building, Jimin ended up deciding to let out some air outside for a damn second because he felt like he just might explode.

Just as he was about to go down the stairs to exit out to the back of the building to get air, he stops mid step when he heard a voice by the end of the stair case to reach the lower floor.

A familiar voice.

Okay, it's not too late to turn around-

"What is with you Jeongguk?" Jimin stops in his steps, "You know damn well what you're going to be facing the second you step out onto that ice. I'm trying to look out for you because I'm fucking scared!"

Jimin was definitely not about to leave now.

Sure, family matter, should give them space, but this involves Jeongguk; his performance, Jimin's partner.

This is also his problem because if Jeongguk doesn't go out there and skates his ass off, then he's breaking their deal.

Making both of them look like society won over them.