🔞22🔞

Strings - Taemin

Jeongguk chokes.

A what?

A hickey?!

Where did that idea even come from!? It's so random!

Jimin could see the clear confusion with hysteria on Jeongguk's face, only sighs with a grimace, "Don't get any ideas, it's not because I like you because I don't," And he clasps his hands behind his back, "I have my own reasons for it, but let's just say it'll serve me as a shield and demonstration of something. It's not a big deal."

Jeongguk still was not understanding it.

So he points to himself, a clear confused expression on his face.

Jimin got it quickly.

"As you can see, I don't have many friends," Jimin chuckles to himself, clearly not an amused laugh, "You're here, right now, and I have ballet practice in a few minutes so you're my last option."

So Jimin wants someone from his ballet practice to see it? He said it's a shield and a demonstration, but to what? With a single hickey?

Wouldn't people ask where he got it from and then he will say-

No, absolutely not.

Immediately Jeongguk shakes his head and moves to walk away, but Jimin grabs his arm with a heavy huff, "It's not like I'll say I'm in a relationship. I won't mention names, just this once."

But Jeongguk is not-

He's never-

And with Jimin-

No!

No no and no!

Once again Jeongguk shakes his head and rips his arm from Jimin's hold, "Heterosexual."

"I know you are," Jimin grunts, rolling his own eyes, "This won't mean you're gay! You're just doing me a favor!"

"Why," Jeongguk mutters, turning to him with arms crossed, "Explain."

Jimin ran out of patience.

He snarls his teeth, rubbing his mess of hair with a rough hand, "You know what, I don't have to give you any explanations, just forget it-"

Why is he so damn stubborn? Just an explanation, that's it!

Jeongguk grabs his shoulder, gently, to stop him from moving past him to leave, "Please."

The intense gaze behind Jimin's eyes was enough, only staring at Jeongguk with nothing but that.

It's clear Jimin is not use to explaining himself often for his actions. From the little attitude and expressions Jimin is giving off, Jeongguk can notice the signs of frustration and small glint of desperation. Something is gearing in his head, something that's making him be like a ticking bomb.