52

Tell Me What To Do - SHINee

Insanity week passed, now moving onto the second week; which is testing out the ice.

Now this is what Jeongguk has been waiting for throughout this entire week, now he can feel like he can relax on the ice since for figure skating they won't be doing things that are too intense for him.

It's the third day of this week of testing out the ice, and Jeongguk has felt the calmest he's ever been. The ice is definitely what he's been missing out on, and getting back to it really helped him be grounded to what he loves to do.

So now being in a good mood, Jeongguk and Namjoon decided to hang out. They haven't spoken to each other often while being here, mainly because of their focus on their respective events, but now that they're in calm waters they've decided to catch up while walking alongside the beach.

Nice day out, few people, seems like a really good day for a sibling hang out.

"The relief I felt when they sent us on the ice again," Namjoon bellows with a smile, stretching his arms to the warm sun on his skin, "I definitely needed that."

Jeongguk smiles brightly and nods back too, gazing out to the sea with the ocean water gently caressing his feet, "Me too."

"By the way, how's Jimin been doing? He doesn't answer my messages."

How is it that every time he's out with someone, Jimin is always mentioned somehow?

First with Lalisa and now with Namjoon - which isn't shocking to say the least.

A spark of annoyance flickers Jeongguk's body and he looks at Namjoon, "What is it that you see in Jimin? I know that.... You have your obsessive love disorder, but what is it about him?"

Namjoon's smile didn't fade away, if anything it brighten like the sun as he glanced at Jeongguk, "What's there not to like?"

"He ignores you. His temper. Impulsiveness. Lack of empathy for others - should I continue?"

"You're just saying that because of the food incident," Namjoon waves off, running a hand through his hair, "But Jimin..... He's someone who may appear uncaring but would do so much for others when they least expect it."

Jeongguk remains with a pointed look, "And you're just saying that because of your condition."

"Yeah, maybe I am," Namjoon chuckles to himself, shrugging, "But you've said this to me many times in the past, sometimes people don't like what they can't understand. Who are you to judge who he is? We are never going to know a person 100%, but the best thing we can do is show that we care even if they refuse to accept it."

"What's the point if they reject you?"

"Because it's not for me," and Namjoon snickers, "I show my care for them, or in this case for Jimin, because I want to. Not because I gain something out of it but because I believe it's something he needs in order to believe people aren't shitty."

For the first time since this whole situation started, Jeongguk feels like he's starting to get a new perspective out of Namjoon and his case with Jimin. Maybe he's getting counseling like how he said he would and been taking mood stabilizer medications to help. He's been focusing more on hockey that he only tries to reach out to Jimin every once in a while, since he still can't get over him so easily.

Jeongguk stares at his brother for a moment and he didn't know what overcame him to sign the next thing he did.

"Me and Jimin," Namjoon stops, looking at him with patient eyes, "Um..... I haven't been staying in the room for sometime. He goes to practice but he hasn't for this week..... Do you think I did something wrong?"