20

Fire on Fire - Sam Smith

"This bed is cozy, can I sleep here- I'm going to sleep here, I'm sleepy."

Jimin tiredly runs his hands down his face, Taehyung's drunken words now feeling like a spiral over his head as though the world is fucking whirling. It wasn't helping the fact that Minho is also rolling on the floor because he finds it colder for his heated body. Let's not forget Jeongguk also trying to silently calm the situation by helping Minho undress or giving Taehyung a pillow to cuddle to on the bed.

Meanwhile Jimin leans against the wall, intensely glaring to the floor while the loud noises grows so unbearable to stand by the pounding headache already he's faced with. If there's anything he hates more, it's being in a small room with a shit ton of people, broiling this type of itch in his body that it was making it hard for him to breathe.

No not from anxiety, or maybe it was - He doesn't fucking know!

He just hates being around too many people at once!

It infuriates his soul.

Then why is he still here?

Well, the answer is simple.

He owes Jeongguk.

Felix left a while ago after he got a text from Ten saying he needs him to help him with something, who the fuck knows what, so if Jimin left than Jeongguk would've been here alone to deal with both intoxicated males. He considered leaving after Taehyung nearly puked on him, but then Jimin remembered when Jeongguk took care of him, the day he bashed his head, and when Felix took him to see Yoongi the next day even if he didn't want to be checked.

He owes them for that.

So that's why he's here, taking a break already, after helping Taehyung puke his organs out in the bathroom and stopping Minho from jumping out the window. It still didn't process his mind why Felix just didn't just take them home if they're this bad, but the more he stayed in this room observing them, if they were to go to their own separate homes without someone to take care of them, they would most likely do something extremely reckless.

Like how Jimin and Jeongguk has stopped them from being a few times already.

Staying here was the best option, while it also crossed out the possibility of them getting more sick while being driven back as well.

Being here in this room, Jimin has already lost track of the time, but for sure it's before midnight because he hasn't heard the fireworks yet.

Not like it matters either way. Jimin is staying here even if he didn't want to.

"Kookie, you're so generous," Jimin snaps his eyes to Minho, who's still on the ground with hiccuping chuckles as Jeongguk folds his blazer and button up shirt, leaving Minho in just his t-shirt he wears inside. Jeongguk didn't motion anything back, probably because he must've not heard him but not like Minho cared with his giggling thoughts.

Jimin grimaces back and unclasps the choker on his neck, already bugging the shit out of him, and shoves it in his pocket. A soft giggle suddenly catches his attention, looking now to the bed to see Taehyung still laying on it. The blonde man smiles drunkenly with the side of his face plastered to the pillow, eyes twinkling underneath the dim light of the lamp as he stares at Jimin.

"You're so pretty."

This didn't even surprise Jimin anymore, "I know."