⚠️25⚠️

Fiction - B2ST (Orchestra Version)

Show And Tell - Melanie Martinez

Everything was happening so fast.

Way too fast for Jeongguk's brain to process without wanting to scream or scratch his skin in desperation.

From one single moment skating his heart out there in the rink, feeling so much inspiration by Jimin's ethereal dancing that it even motivated him to pass his limits, and do what he desires in the moment out there for the world to know he's not just only just a speed skater.

It was a marvelous moment where he showed what he could be capable of doing; most of his potential that will only rise up with every practice and show he performs- But he will show that he can be better, and he already demonstrated a glimpse of that power in him he's always kept hidden inside his soul.

A moment.... Beautiful moment.... That only ended so horribly.

He was right beside Jimin when it happened - Jimin was just fine a second ago by the way, he saw him smile and wave to the crowd out of respect despite a few people booing to their performance. That didn't nudge him the slightest, he was still smiling.

It was the second he touched the platform that Jeongguk suddenly didn't feel his hand on his arm anymore, and he completely collapsed to the ground.

From there everything became chaotic.

Jimin was physically dragged by Yoongi and Jackson back to the dressing room, laid out on the cold ground with a portable nebulizer oxygen can masking his face for breathing assistance because of how hard he was panting through his faint consciousness.

Many skaters were by the door, watching the scene with either confusion or worry with hushed whispers to what could be happening, but Jackson only parted from Jimin's side and slams the door shut to give themselves privacy without a single fuck if he broke someone's nose along the way.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk never left Jimin's side.

He's right here, watching with trembling lips in horror to Jimin breathing in unease rhythms against the oxygen can with eyes still closed. Yoongi ordered Jackson to help remove his clothes and for Jeongguk to fan him air, not giving them room for any questions.

So that's what they did.

Jackson removed Jimin's shirt by cutting the damn thing right down the middle, taking off also his skates and socks but leaving his pants on while Jeongguk grabs a random folder on the table and fans him with it. Yoongi kept actively checking his pulses, removing the oxygen can and putting it back when Jimin's breathing would hitch in desperation.

So focused on Jimin and his currently state was all Jeongguk could focus on, not realizing how multiple sheds of tears streams are running down his cheeks or how he started to get various of one after the other flashbacks when this same thing happened to his captain Hongjoong once during an intensive practice. He didn't eat for the whole day and while he was on his last run around the rink, he completely collapsed on the ice.

It was so bad, the noises and the panic of the team, something Jeongguk will never forget in his life how scary that spare moment was.

Reliving it now but with Jimin.

The only difference here is that Jimin is gradually and slowly reacting to his surroundings, meanwhile Hongjoong got better after a few minutes with the oxygen can.