63

Lo$er = Lover - Tomorrow By Together

Never in Jeongguk's life does he believe he's ever heard this much yelling and screaming bombarding against his ears all at once - not counting prom night since it obviously wasn't because of shouting that he became the way he is now.

Even while he didn't have his hearing aids on, he could hear this loud boom as though a drum is slamming against his ears. No matter how bad his anxiety pitched and the traumatizing flashbacks flew over his eyes in horrifying colors to the noises, he seems to be unable or just couldn't think of himself in a time like this and how this is affecting his negative state.

The only thing screaming in his head was to hold an angry Minho back, forcefully, who would attempt to lunge forward whenever the red haired teammate from the other side of the living room - being held back from Seokjin and Woosung - would provoke his anger with his own screeching and a threatening frying pan in hand.

Jeongguk expected this. After the news blew over, he knew his teammates would keep it sucked in about it to not make a scene in front of the other teams, holding whatever emotion they were feeling about the situation until they got home. Before they got here, Jeongguk even moved the coffee table aside and other objects out of the way that he knew someone would be tempted to just throw or use somehow - especially Karma.

At first when they arrived, everything was strangely calm for the first few minutes. It was so calm that not a word was exchanged from anyone, not even to him when they saw the young ravenette waiting for them on the couch. Jeongguk became tense to it since obviously this isn't like protective brother Karma and emotional hyper active Minho.

He actually had hope that maybe this situation isn't affecting the team as much as he expected.

But oh wrong he was.

So wrong.

He didn't realize it sooner how Karma was actually storming his way to the kitchen when he entered the apartment, snatching the first thing he saw - which was the frying pan on the stove - grabbing it by the long handle and with full force swung it to Minho's back while the man was making his way towards his room.

That's when everything got chaotic.

Horribly.

"YOU WERE FUCKING AROUND WITH MY BROTHER WHILE YOU HAD A WHOLE ASS GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOR ONCE JUST LISTEN TO ME!"

"YOU KNEW MY BROTHER IS PAN AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT! OUT OF EVERYONE, TAEHYUNG! SERIOUSLY! WHY USE MY DAMN BROTHER MINHO!?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH TAEHYUNG!"

"SAY RELATIONSHIP ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL THROW THIS FUCKING SHIT AT YOUR FACE!"

Minho eyes flared angrily, "My relationship with your precious twin brother-"

Karma with full force swung the frying pan towards Minho, but Jeongguk reacted quickly and spun Minho so he's in the line of it. The burning and sudden smack of the metallic object smashing against his spine forced unfavorable shivers in his damn bones to the impact, provoking a shriek out of his lips but Jeongguk held it back with teeth grinding together and tears blurring his eyes.

He can take it.

He can sure take it.

Anything to protect his team.