3

Almond Eyes - Novaa

"Why are we here?"

Jimin really thought Taemin couldn't have gotten any more ridiculous than he already is; first with the partners and now this.

An Ice Skating show.

This is without a doubt and completely a waste of precious time. Jimin could be practicing right now with his, thankfully, new partner who actually doesn't seem to be so strayed behind from from the other dancers; He's a tall man, buff and quite serious as well which seems like it's a good sign that he's serious about his work or what he does.

Finally, someone Jimin needed.

However, there's a problem.

Jimin doesn't trust him.

He is also very aggressive when he twirls Jimin around or when he carries him for the lifts that his hands are too tight on his waist and thighs. At first Jimin didn't really care but it became a bit of a problem when his hand would reach lower from his lower spine or higher from his thighs, but Jimin wanted to believe at first that he was just trying to find the appropriate positions to make it easier for their choreography.

That wasn't the case.

Not like Jimin cared if the guy wanted to fuck him, but work and personal life is meant to be kept separate. When they're on the job, they're on the job, then if the time comes that they do a good job than maybe in the locker room Jimin could jerk him off if he leaves him alone.

But that's the thing, Jimin didn't like him as a partner either way. Sure, he tolerates him since he's a better than the other dancing idiots, but doesn't mean he has to like him. Not because of his invading hands but because he's not graceful enough or even showed charisma for his character.

So Jimin complained to Taemin for another partner and well, Taemin wasn't so pleased after he heard about the invading areas. First he spoke to Johnny, the said partner about the concern, and he said he wasn't trying to cross boundaries and he apologized to Jimin and promised to get better.

That still didn't stop Jimin from still wanting a new partner since he just doesn't trust himself to be flung around by him.

That's why they're here, in this ice rink, watching an skating performance. Why? Well Taemin wanted to give this as a demonstration to Jimin and his partner the value of trust and working together to make a good performance.

Guess Jimin has to deal with Johnny then because clearly Taemin is fed up finding anyone else, at least Johnny is serious and responsible so whatever, maybe they can work through it if Jimin was a little less picky.

But by watching an ice skating competition is definitely not going to change anything. It's about practice, not watching a bunch of skaters trying not to die with the knives on their feet. They need to keep practicing, but obviously Taemin just waves him off when Jimin complains as he lead them to the ice cold bleachers.