57

Waltz of the Marionettes - Brandon Fietcher

"Alright everyone! Let's go! I need the staff to do last touches on the props! Where are my ballerinas?! Hello people! Move it! The show starts in five minutes! Jimin!"

The door abruptly swung open to Jimin's dressing room, revealing one of the production crew with a head piece and a mic, "You're up, let's go!"

"I'll take care of it, you go take care of the rest."

Taemin came to view - saving Jimin the trouble, making the woman nod and walk off to bark more orders somewhere else.

He knows better than anyone to not rush Jimin before a performance. That is, if he wants him to do a good performance.

Meanwhile Jimin still remained seated in front of the dresser, bold make up and clothing attire properly on his body. He's not shaking in anxiety as most people are or even is going through some breathing exercises to stay focused.

Probably his medication are the reason for keeping him calm at the moment, or the satisfaction he feels that his body is light after throwing up a lot this morning while Taemin was still sleeping.

Probably both.

He's composed.

Focused, but calm.

Taemin turns to Jimin, closing the door behind him. He's dressed nicely in a suit, prepared to perfection to represent what he has been instructing the dancers to do for months now.

A man with power.

Seeing him brought Jimin more to ease from his bones rattling inside his body. He stands up, displaying his dark costume with tints of gold and silver accessories glittering the top. His make up is extravagant to give off this doll type of vibe, along with his smooth brunette hair brushed back and away from his face sullen.

Taemin takes a moment to look at him, unable to hide the freckles of blush cascading his cheeks and the smile that spread his lips.

It made Jimin slowly start to smile too.

"How are you feeling? Took the medication as the doctor said?"

Three days ago, Jimin passed out and was immediately taken to the emergency room - unfortunately. Thankfully he didn't pass out because of something so deadly, he was just exhausted. It also relates to the issues with his eyes - not like it's something he can control.

However when he woke up, in a hospital room, he went through a heap of panic attack and a mental break down so badly that they had to sedate him. So the doctor who was looking after him informed Taemin and Jihyo that they did some adjustments to his medications, along with his eye drops from here on out.

When Jimin woke up, he was still at the hospital room, but Dr. Kang Yeosang - his therapist - was there beside him. It did make him feel a little off edge to see him there, but that didn't take off the scare that he's in the hospital.

Dr. Yeosang was gentle with him. He assured him he was okay and he was safe, and explained what had happened. Jimin couldn't focus as much as he wanted to, so Yeosang guided him out of the hospital since he was already discharge and Taemin signed the papers. When they touched out, Jimin was finally able to breathe properly and that's when Yeosang told Jimin what the doctor has told him to do; instructing that Jimin should rest and not be doing any intense activities, only to rest his body.

It was a shock to him, and to be fair Jimin would do anything else, but that.

Taemin doesn't know about it, no doubt he probably would not let Jimin perform if he did.