30

Anti Romantic - Tomorrow X Together

"You seem..... Happy."

Jeongguk blinks upon hearing the words, fixating his eyes up to meet his brother's smile upon seeing the ravenette lost into space while drinking his hot chocolate. It quite early in the morning and today Namjoon texted Jeongguk for the two to go out and eat breakfast outside, that's how they're here at this cute café, already finished with their meal and now just chatting while drinking their beverage.

And who was Jeongguk to say no to his dear brother?

After all, Jeongguk was definitely in a good mood today.

Well, Namjoon wasn't wrong, he is content.

Last night he spent most of the night skating with his friends, practicing moves on the ice with Jimin for fun while teaching him how to do specific spins or jumps and getting to know Taemin and Jihyo as well and their connection with Jimin.

Yeah, maybe content would be an understatement.

Jeongguk is over the moon.

Seeing Jimin happy, or well his definition of happy which means being relaxed, felt like he accomplished something good. Even though it really took a lot of planning on deciding when everyone is available, assigning what everyone has to do, make sure he memorized the routine Taemin and Jackson taught him from the start to end - Just as flawlessly as he saw them do it.

It was tough work, especially thinking of things that would make Jimin content. Seeing Jihyo in the morning was a good call, that being something Hongjoong thought of since it's him being awaken by someone he really adores. From there Jeongguk paired up people from who Jimin already knew with people he didn't know, such as Minho and Ten along with Yoongi and Woosung.

He was really debating on who to take him out shopping but Taehyung volunteered happily, and initially he was going to go with Minho, but after the two had a bad fight that resulted with them Minho storming away Jeongguk decided on Karma.

Why Karma? Well because if there's anyone that can make a tempered man do something, it's an equally tempered man that calls him out easily. Jimin hates being challenged, and with Karma's provocative attitude than with no doubt Jimin will always be wanting to prove him wrong.

From there with Jackson and Seokjin, which was an easy pair to match up. With Seokjin's calm attitude with Jackson's assuring attitude, it would help Jimin remain relaxed while being at the SPA. Seokjin would no doubt try to see things from a different perspective, which is a turning point Jimin needed in order to go along with everything else throughout the day.

Now for the walk and lunch, Minho volunteered just for the excuse of food. Jeongguk from there was going to send Yoongi, but knowing him, he would make sly remarks that won't make Jimin feel so comfortable enough to enjoy the walk or food. So for that, it had to be someone on contrast to Minho's personality, and who better than Ten.

Quiet, but effective.

With his nature without a doubt Jimin would've felt safe.

Then came ballet, and that one was definitely an easy one. Taemin is his instructor so it was a good call to pair him there. Jeongguk was thinking of sending Woosung, since he would've enjoyed the seen, but then thought that Woosung is a very impactful person with words so mind as well put him in the end with Yoongi where they can talk to Jimin more seriously.