1

Hey lovelies!

So this story is definitely going to be a different genre or surrounding a different area from what I'm use to writing often, this is definitely going to be a bit new to me. I've been having this story saved here for months now, debating if I should publish it or not, but I believe we all could learn something from it, including myself, and hopefully be a great inspiring story for all of you!

This is going to be a slow burn story, since I really want to focus on this very stigmatic concept of two males figure skating together, while also setting awareness to mental health awareness month! So if you've read Broken Dollies, it's going to have various of similar variables to it.

As for the angst, I don't believe it'll have too much angst, but with my stories I can guarantee you an angst or two scenes here and there.

For those who aren't familiar with my writing, I tend to write about the main characters sometimes having romantic relationships or sexual relationships with other people before they come together. I like taking my time and write with a lot of realism too, so I don't like rushing things such as attraction or relationships with the main characters so quickly.

With that being said, I don't want to read or see comments that says 'I thought this was a jikook story?' 'If it's not jikook I don't want it' 'Are they going to end up together or what' etc etc etc. I want my books to be seen more than a jikook story, but as an actual story that you'll be drawn more by the plot than the ship. Yes, jikook are going to end up together, but be patient. This is all part of life, we meet people and it doesn't work out and we get our heart broken and move on. They're going to learn a lot about that in this story.

Now onto the law stuff!

Disclaimer:

I don't owe the characters of this story, this doesn't reflect how the life of BTS like, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear in this book.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have this same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental. I have full copyrights of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated.

I also want to state that I'm not an expert in ballet, speed skating, and figure skating and the process when it regards to competing and how it's different for other locations. So please go easy on me, I always try to do research before hand but if there's anything I'm mistaking at all please let me know.

This story will also contain many scenes, with such as: Smut, minor violence scenes, bulimia, starvation, anorexia, overdose, homophobia, ableism, tradition and conservative harsh views, sexual content and intense language, etc, so please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if you are unable to read any of the contexts it has, please stop reading.

I will provide the following emojis to each chapter when there's a specific scene that will appear:

Smut or sexual scenes:🔞