64

Still With You - Jungkook

This is probably the first Jimin has ever been this anxious and concerned about something that's not completely related to him. He can name a few moments where he has been worried or unstable about his emotions when it revolves around others, but this is the first time it's to this high peak as though it's something happening to him.

This is a mess.

This entire situation is a mess.

No one is okay, no matter if they're close to the pair or not. This has to be the biggest scandal that has ever escaped here in the sports area, affecting sport lovers and challenging point of views of conservative and masculine expectations with same sex relationships. Sure, there's been theories from people about a player here and there, making fun ships within the team or whatever.

But no one was ever ready for it to be something real.

Especially from the intense, hard sports of Olympic athletes.

Maybe in other parts of the world it's not a big deal, probably praised for coming out to the world with pride to their relationship.

Not here.

Not as an athlete.

You're a fag.

Sinner.

Against moral traditional social values.

Your manliness is challenged, destroyed even, to the point that humanity is attacked from all sides - forcing to ask yourself if this is truly who you are?

Athletes have the pressure of those social criticisms and expectations weighing on their shoulders, from the world. How to be a strong woman, how a man should be, being shouted as weak from all angles if they don't succeed with role, a patriarchy of intense sport fans shoving those point of views down everyone's throat - forcing players to not only watch out for their performance for their own ambition to win, but to please society.

How a man should be.

How a healthy woman should be.

A toxic spiral, and now Taehyung and Minho are the direct targets of those ambitious and poisonous values to how a man should be.

Men who aren't gay.

Men who likes girls.

From all sides.

A click on the door tears Jimin's attention from his own thoughts spiraling in nerves if he were to ever have been founded out about his own preferences in people, only forcing himself up and quickly opens the door before the other person got the chance to even open it.

Taemin is standing there, Jimin's car keys in hand.

And three familiar, solemn individuals standing behind him.

Jimin glances at all of them, taking the keys that Taemin placed on his palm and moving aside to let them inside quickly. Earlier in the day, well actually at four in the morning, Jeongguk came over - walking - to talk about the fight that broke out last night. He was a mess, anxious and desperately trying to gather his thoughts together to express how he felt or what he saw. He couldn't sleep and the tension within his team now made him feel trapped to even talk to them about this issue.