50

Issues - Julia Michaels

"You fucked up."

"I know."

"You do realize it'll be hard for him to even be nice to you now, right?"

"Yup."

"Good," And a set of pills is extended out, "Then start being more responsible."

Jimin stares at the pills on Yoongi's hand, his frown deepening even more than it already was but this time he didn't fight it. He takes it from his hand and one by one, gulping them down - including the eye drops.

Tonight Jimin can't even begin to explain what happened to him.

He doesn't even know himself.

When Jeongguk was holding him, he was regaining consciousness because he was passed out cold. His thoughts were heading in darker directions with flashbacks in a mix of a nightmare or some type of past reality, so when he woke up, it took almost everything in him to not beat Jeongguk up at that moment when he saw him holding him.

He didn't see him as Jeongguk, not until he met his eyes.

So holding back his anxiety, which was triggering his anger, Jeongguk showing him the food was like a direct strike to a sensitive nerve to those dark thoughts. He was holding himself back so badly, but when Jeongguk said those words to eat, he just exploded.

From there he just didn't know what happen anymore, it was like everything faded away and he just blacked out.

He kept saying things, his mind no longer being connected with his consciousness, and it was like he was fighting with himself. So in reality, all those things he screamed out was him saying it to his own self, and just took it out on Jeongguk.

It wasn't until Jeongguk left the room that he realized what has happened, and he just couldn't control himself from the tantrum to the feeling as though he lost something. Even as Felix and Minho tried to calm him down, Jimin just couldn't snap out of it.

Not until Yoongi arrived, sending everyone out of the room and looking the door shut behind him.

He injected him with a calming sedative, not knocking him out, but just relaxing him from his episode. It's the same substance as his medication, so it fueled down his aggression and anxiety to just feel loopy.

But that still wasn't enough, and he still needs to take more medication.

Like right now.

His body is calm as the medication take it's effect, only left feeling that guilt while flashes from that moment cruised his mind; The food all over Jeongguk's body, his hysterical eyes; just so afraid of him.