Bonus (Taeho)⚠️

Warning: Racism

Love Story - Indila

Taehyung didn't want to go back to Korea when the option was suggested to him by his coach, Jean Armand. Apparently, his contract met its deadline and Taehyung had the option to either sign another contract to stay for another seven years, or go to Korea try for the Olympics after a scout wanted to recruit him.

Truth is.... This would a big move for him from skating in this program only fit for competitions to go to country aiming him for Olympics.

It was a good deal.

But Taehyung didn't want to go back to Korea.

Don't get him wrong, he just got used to being here in France. Imagine living somewhere for twelve years, mastering the language, knowing every location to the last dime, before suddenly having to go back somewhere that's suppose to be his home, but he doesn't really know much about it.

There's only been a few times that Taehyung have been to Korea, mainly when he has break, and the last time he went was for his brother Karma - helping him practice speed skating after his own practices of figure skating. Taehyung left right when Karma got a deal with a coach to join the speed skating team.

Even though Taehyung does pop in here and there to see his brother, he's still not so familiarized with Korea.

Not even the language that well.

Him and Karma would always speak in a mixture of French and Korean in order to understand each other, which strangely they do.

Other than that, there's nothing there in Korea for Taehyung.

Not even his parents, since obviously they don't want anything to do with him after he packed his stuff and left for France.

Taehyung knows he probably shouldn't think of this opportunity from an emotional level, since this is a big goal he has always been desperate to reach.

The Olympics.

For pair skating.

How crazy is that!

After talking it out with his friends, teammates, and his then girlfriend at that time - Taehyung finally made the decision to take the risk and go for it.

He may never get a chance like this again after all.

His coach was obviously proud of him, seeing the boy she has trained for twelve years now reaching higher levels of his life than how he previously was before. She was a great coach, definitely taught him a lot about the meaning of skating and life as a whole.

Now it's time for him to learn and grow on his own.

After departing from his friends, having an emotional break up with his girlfriend, and having a final meal with his program - Taehyung was off to Korea.

And let's just say..... The first few days was hell.

Apart from not knowing the language fully, adjusting to other apps in order to communicate or for directions alone - Taehyung was having a hard time connecting with his figure skating partner; Seulgi.

She's clearly experienced, very experienced, and sure Taehyung is too - their language barrier is the issue.

The coach, who knows both languages, has tried to find ways on how to make this easier for both of them but of course - it's not that easy.

Not only is that a problem but Taehyung thought he was going to room with his brother when he got here, turns out his brother is already in a dorm with his teammates and Taehyung was offered another dorm in the same building by his coach by himself.