37

You Are The Reason - Calum Scott

Warm water caresses down the smooth skin of the bare back. Being gently caressed by a wet towel just as the soap came off, now clean of anything..... Everything.

Or so Jimin wanted to believe.

After his episode in the car, everyone else piled in the car and made their way here to Jimin's apartment. It's the only way to prevent any alarm from the rest of the team while being so late at night, especially since Jeongguk gained consciousness and he was a floppy mess.

He had no pain anywhere on his lower regions and briefly managed to slur out that after giving the guy his wallet, he just left him alone. They did however have a heated.... Moment; leaving a few hickeys on Jeongguk's skin.

It's not his fault.

He wasn't in the proper state of mind and was taken advantage of.

Regardless if he wasn't.....

The point is, he's here now and safe. Even though he might or might not remember this in the morning.

And all Jimin can do for him now is take care of him, like how he did for him many times before.

Not like he minds it anymore.

So that's how Jeongguk is here, in his bathtub, fumbling airplane noises while Jimin cleaned him up with the patience of the world. Despite being drugged - well the side effects slowly easing down now- he's pretty cooperative, making Jimin's mission much more easier.

Even though he feels like he might just have another episode soon by how guilty he feels.

"Woosh- Splash! Eeeeecrash!" Jeongguk blurs the sound effects from his lips, giggling as he splashes foam, "Splash! I'm a water bender!"

That's something that Jeongguk's doing a lot now ever since he woke up after being passed out; talking. Whether is be incoherent or slur of words, he speaks it out as though he's been talking for this entire time.

So Jimin has came to the conclusion for sure that due to his talking being traced to trauma and his PTSD, not based on some physical medical condition, now his mind is fuzzed with any proper thoughts, so his negative trigger to speak is blurred away in the background just like his conscious. But no doubt he will have a hard time speaking in the morning due to it though.

Either way, Jimin will be there to help him. Don't know if that's comforting enough or not, but at least he has experience now on helping him so maybe he won't be so useless.