66

For the past week, there's not been a calm moment in the skating world.

In stand for the petition, many skaters also quit once they heard the Jewels of Korea dropped out of the program. The news spread like wildfire around the entire country, provoking controversy talk from YouTubers and Journalist, some supportive and others not so much.

In the middle of that week, Minho and Taehyung did arrange a meeting with the press and there they cleared up the rumors.

No, they didn't cheat on each other since the relationships with their other partners was fake.

Yes, they're no longer in the skating program due to being expelled.

And yes, they are together.

That caused a hellfire for the skating program.

Social media was at a war against each other, some extremely upset of this situation and others in pro in the kicking them out and to reveal the names of the petition.

Even international fans joined on this, and many of them were in support of the skaters and people who signed the petition, making a whole trend on Twitter about it as well.

It got so severe that even all ice events got postponed until this all clears up.

Fortunately for them, the prompt of the petition got spread after they released it on social media and many more began to digitally sign it as well. What went from 80 signatures turned to 1,000 signatures, and the numbers only increased daily.

All of this leading to this moment here.

Right now.

In the ice - where everyone use to share and express their love for skating - side to side, arms linked with knees to the ice and huddled down to the ice as they bow down are the skaters from the Olympic Skating program, a sign attached to their back as they fill the rink - shivering but not moving away.

Of course, not all the skaters are here for this silent protest. Many were obviously against the petition and were obviously kept in the program, but those were spoke out about it and wrote on the petition were automatically kicked out.

Now them being here, on the ice, refusing to leave.

And they weren't the only ones here.

Olympic Athletes from different events also participated in this, not only winter Olympic athletes. Many citizens are here too. A couple of idols. And various of people from abroad in order to support this.

No one ate.

Drank any water.

Only gone up to use the bathroom but would return back immediately, knees on the ice with arms interlaced with each other.

Holding with pride to the sign on their backs.

"We All Deserve To Skate"

And right at the center of the ice, are the ones who started and fought for all of this together.

Minho, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

The four in a small circle, surrounded by the multiple broad circles around them like a shield. Arms interlaced, facing one another, but no one saying a word.

News reporters flooded the bleachers, desperately trying to get a word out of anyone, but no one said anything back.

The last thing they want is to stir anymore controversy, so they remain silence in peace.

It's been three days, and nothing has changed.

Many people across the country and the globe has done similar silent protests like this, begging for equality and be able to pursue their love for a sport they care about.

They're not alone.

No one is alone.

But unfortunately, that wasn't enough to be heard.

Later on that day, law enforcements barged into the rink and forced everyone out of the ice by order of the president and director of the skating program. No one moved, or wanted to move, even when they threatened to arrest anyone who doesn't leave.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Aggressively officers would drag people out of the rink, provoke a reaction out of everyone as they would scream and yell to see the cause of this.

For them to be equal.

No one heard them, and it only made the law enforcement more aggressive as the people are forced to the ground with handcuffs.

Immediately those around created a cocoon around the four still at the center, not moving from their position on the ice.

Their arms only squeezed tighter together.

"DON'T LET THEm THROUGH!" Karma rages from the outside, encouraging most to their feet as they created layers upon layers of a tight wall around the four still on the ground.

"Whatever you do, don't let them get taken!"

The four on kneeling on the ice went from arms interlaced to hands tightly finding their way to each other - hearing the screaming and yelling outside the solid walls around them.

Except for Jeongguk.

Instead he feels the vibrations from the ice, and that was enough to whelm tears in his eyes as his hand interlaced with Minho and Jimin tightens.

Taehyung presses his forehead down the on the ice, teeth biting down his lips while desperately holding back his cries.

Minho remains strong, silently letting his tears stream down his cheeks but still holds on tightly to Jimin and Jeongguk's hand.

While Jimin keeps his eyes screwed shut, trying so hard to block out the noises around them but leans onto the barrier that he's going to be okay.

They're going to be okay.

Because nothing will ever be the same from this point on.

And hopefully for the better.

_____________________
A/N:
Small update but very very important.

Let's see how far this is going to go before they're being heard and something is done about it.

I PURPLE YOU! <33