31

Friends - Marshmello & Anne-Marie

"For the last time Namjoon, the kiss was not what you thought it was!"

"But you can't deny our connection Jimin. Maybe you're just tired from practice and don't remember well, but-"

Jimin stretches the phone away from his ear in distraught, a hand palming the sweaty skin on his face. It's been a total of thirty minutes, and he's been going at this with him throughout the whole call. He already finished ballet practice and just as he got ready, he got a call from Namjoon. His dumbass thought it was Jeongguk since they made plans to practice at his dorm today, so he just answered without looking at the screen but only was left off clearly disappointed.

He forgot Jeongguk doesn't talk.

And Namjoon would not stop nagging about them going on a date, or just going out in general for them to spend some time together. Jimin wasn't sugarcoating anything. He was blunt enough to tell him that the kiss and their moment was not because he wanted it to happen and it was not genuine as he thought it was.

But this man did not want to believe a single word out of it, and Jimin didn't know what to tell him anymore to get that idea out of his thick damn head.

For fuck sakes.

Just as Jimin was about to bring the phone back to his ear to tell him an ear full to his little patience he has left, it was yanked away aggressively form his hand. His eyes looks up to see a clearly bothered Taemin standing in front of him, bringing the phone to his ear.

"Excuse me, sorry for getting in the way of this love confession but it seems like you're harassing Jimin and it's not helping him concentrate during practice. I'm leaving now, have a good day! Don't call again! Bye Bye!"

Jimin's jaw drops when Taemin hangs up with a scowl and gives Jimin his phone back, "If this guy keeps bothering you, tell me," He mutters, turning around, "Get home safely, you already have me on speed dial if anything happens."

And he walks away, leaving Jimin - Well.... Clearly surprised.

He shouldn't be doubting this from Taemin actually, after all Jimin is equally as protective as he is about him; if not worse. Taemin never liked liked Namjoon in the first place when Jimin introduced them to each other, even though he didn't know about him being in a relationship with Jimin in the past, but something tells Jimin that he suspected something since he knows about Jimin being gay, and Namjoon has been really close with him during the times they've dated and it's not like Jimin is close with anyone easily

From time to time back then Taemin would vocally express how Namjoon is too clingy with him, manipulative in a way to have things come out his way or make the other agree to him after nagging about his point of view while making it seem like Jimin's didn't exist, the list goes on.

Taemin just didn't like Namjoon around Jimin, that is all.