Help is Around the Corner 8

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

The score is tied 20-20 about an hour later, with Meredith still on Addison's lap (very happily), and Izzie progressively moving her chair closer and closer to Addison and Meredith's (less happily, for Meredith, at least).

By the end of it, the three of them are practically a sandwich with Derek on the other side of the table with his eyebrows raised, and George complaining that they're so close they can see the prompt words.

"We're not cheating!" says Meredith.

"Yeah, I'm not a cheater!" says Addison.

"Me neither!" says Izzie.

Derek chokes and snickers, and Addison rolls her eyes at him.

"It's a game, Derek. And we're not cheating," says Addison.

"We're on the same team, Derek," Meredith groans

"Well, you're not acting like it," says Alex.

"Can we please play the last round," says George.

"Yeah, let's do that," says Callie.

This time it's Addison's turn, and they hand her the prompt, and make Meredith look away so she can't see it.

Addison holds up the notebook so Meredith can see it without leaving her lap, and she begins drawing.

She draws a picture of the sun, so everyone guesses 'sun,' until she draws a plus sign, and then a flower next to it.

"Sunflower!" Meredith yells.

"Yes!" says Addison.

"Yay!" says Meredith, hugging Addison, and Addison hugs her back.

"Come on, that was an easy one..." George grumbles.

"Hey, losers weepers," says Izzie. "Nice drawing, Addison," she adds sweetly.

"It's our turn now!" says Callie, interrupting the... Situation... That's going on, on the other side of the table.

"Okay!" says Cristina.

It's her turn to draw, and Cristina digs out one of the sheets. "Oh come on," Cristina frowns at the piece of paper.

"Alright..." says Cristina, as she starts drawing. She furiously scribbles, but it's unintelligible, even as she points to it furiously.

"Time!" says Izzie, while Alex and George and Callie squint to try to figure it out.

"What even is that!?" says Callie.

"We could steal," says Derek.

"We have to know what it is to steal," says Izzie.

"I've got nothing..." says Addison.

"Umm..." Meredith tries.

"You're her person, you could guess via telepathy or something," suggests Derek.

"Is it a pineapple?" says Meredith.

"Nope, it's a cantaloupe," says Cristina.

"Seriously!?" says Izzie.

"Yup," says Cristina.

"That's not even a circle," says Alex.

"Plus it's a melon," says George. "If you cut it from the sides..."